• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my new hamstuh

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
263892_10150204243092531_563742530_7713032_6796377_n1.jpg

isnt he so cute?!

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
well he doesn't bite and he tries to launch himself at my dog haha. and he poops an awful lot on me =[

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
He might think pooping on you is a trick? Maybe hamsters have a different sense of entertainment? :thinking:

Any insights into his MBTI type yet? :laugh:

Launching at your dog is a neat trick! That's one feisty and courageous hamster! I'd stay away if I were the dog. :ninja:

Dog: Oh brother! :rolleyes: If that annoying anklebiter hamster lunges at me one more time...

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Lol. your post reinforces why i think my husband is a intj, and not a intp. he just doesn't have intp humor that i enjoy :(

ExFP

hamstuh ferocious my pitbull mix is scurdddd

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
AAAAHHHHHH he's so cute. *dies*

G

Ginkgo

Hammy needs character. Hair line fractures give you character like nothing else in this world. :p

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think my hormones are making me screwy. I thought about hammy dying and it almost made me cry..

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not as cute as a baby harp seal.

Break the law, get a baby harp seal.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
The hamster wasn't injured though. The descent was fairly slow. Maybe it was having a blast? :)