• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Home Decor / Interior Design

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Love it! If anyone else interested share pics :yes:.

I have always wanted a spacious loft <3

tumblr_li1orxvaXZ1qzh0vno1_500.jpg

Awe city life...loving this view:

tumblr_lmcus0I9cj1qardeao1_500.png

Cozy!

tumblr_lkjruhw4hf1qzq6tlo1_500.jpg

Earthy neutral tones, makes me feel so calm....

tumblr_lmgq8rYB0Q1qczu0io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lli38gM8Se1qgr47so1_500.jpg

Oh I adore Mid Century style <3 My fave!

sofa4.jpg

2759977800_3f25aafa05.jpg

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No I haven't heard of if, but just checked out your link. Pretty cool!!! Thanks for the introduction :).

4_2_09_karl_lagerfeld06407.jpg

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys should love the Taschen Interior books. I especially like the international/ethnic touch they often offer and generally prefer a balance between cosy and minimalistic, but cozy and cluttered usually prevails *sigh*

taschen5.t.jpg
url
01_Gomariz_overall_2.jpg
page_ju_seaside_interiors_2_03_0804301635_id_120542.jpg
Seaside_Interior_ju_interiors_seaside_vol2_0920080805113003.jpg
url
inside_asia.jpg
Paris-Interiors-Design-by-Taschen-1.jpg
url
interiors-now-%C2%A0taschen-%C2%A0-1.jpeg

Last edited:

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
One of my favorite things in the whole wide world. *gush* :) I spend hours on places like Apartment Therapy, Desire to Inspire, Sweet Home Style, Decor8, etc. picking out rooms I love and gathering ideas. I actually want an a moderately small space so I can clutter it up. And splash color everywhere, muwahaha! I'd find it impossible to stick to a theme, too. Bohemian, shabby chic, vintage, French, country, whatever.

24388141_bPQRqBWG_c.jpg

Floor to ceiling bookshelves <3

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aaaaand some more.

page_po_seaside_style_02_0706041752_id_31620.jpg
1262235768175.jpg
scand06.jpg
Bild-2-780x600.png
page_mi_interiors_now_vol2_00_1105091535_id_427110.jpg
xtinakimldes2ins-room.jpg
tumblr_lk51z1ndZN1qix36go1_500.jpg
designer_home2.jpg
scand11.jpg
scand01.jpg
interior-design-and-home-decor-ideas-by-interior-designer-danielle-5.jpg

Last edited:
F

figsfiggyfigs

Love the last one.

I love home decor/interior design. I helped my parents decorate their place and renovate it when I was 18.

Can't wait to post some pictures in here.

A

Anew Leaf

I love this house:

399px-Wrightfallingwater.jpg

because I love the idea of incorporating moving water within a structure. :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
When I buy my land, I'm buying a cheap little trailer to live in while my work-in-progress house is being built.. It will be magnificent. My plan is to have a small "tree-house feeling" hang out via a small, but inspired hobbit-style house. My mind is totally set on it.. if it costs just the same as my trailer, I'm getting it instead.. But I want to continue to build on it. Envisioned in my head right now:

Front of the house--built into a man-made hill. On the other side, maybe have a large, open windowed area.. something that could act as a green house and luxurious bath in one.
Trailer home -- converted into storage facility for half of it, the other half liveable, so I can get a change of scenery, and maybe even work out in it. :shrug:

I absolutely LOVE the picture you posted of the bathtub in the ground, as well as the beds built into the wall-I could totally envision those <3 <3

My style is VERY Ikea-esque, with touches of old-world feeling. I love things that don't match, white cabinets in kitchens, and interesting things. Open fireplaces in the house, for example. I love things you just don't see in the everyday home.. I think I'll have nothing but that sort of thing in my house. :3

gromit

likes this
:wubbie:

Awesome thread idea. I looove interior design stuff. Will try to remember to post some stuff later.

rav3n

I'd ditch the ugly chandelier to something more elegant but beyond that, this is nice:

luxury_contemporary_unique_modern_mansion_property_home_london_uk_england_million_pound_interior_design_glass_furniture_stairs.jpg

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
all about ceilings for me. high. height. space.
spatial experience. my favourite architect
of all time is kerry hill.

image.ashx

image.ashx

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
http://www.simondale.net/house/

Im sure that's been posted like a hundred times elsewhere, but I LOVE the way this house looks.. <3 The ceiling, the cozy atmosphere, ESPECIALLY how green the 'roof' is..

Anyways. :3

photos-of-ultra-modern-bathroom-design-1.jpg

bathroom-design-4.jpg

Completely in love with that shower.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I need to hurry up and make millions so I can build my palace :)! Nice postings ladies!!!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I'm talking to custom home builders when I get back from Africa to see how much building my dream house would cost me.. I'd like to build it in segments, since I'll have a comfy place to live in paid off while it is being built. Almost tree-house and hobbit-esque feeling from the front of the house in... but as it progresses into the kitchen and rooms and master suite, increasingly make it more modern and sleek, asian inspired influences spotting the area inbetween. I Love to change my atmospheres so much.. Having the ability to transition from sleek and modern to homey and cozy and fantasy-esque.. :wubbie: I'd swoon everyday over my own home.