• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you eat ketchup on fries/tater tots

do you eat ketchup on fries?

• Total voters

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I eat fries with ketchup, and my tater tots with mustard. There is no rationale. I'm not a huge fan of sauceless potatoes.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that would be a travesty - they're way too delicious for that. Maybe if they're all freezerburned or cooked wrong.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Yes.

I fucking loves me some ketchup.

Actually - I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs, too... And I have been told this is very, very wrong.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I do it on fried eggs. I love to fry an egg melt cheese on the egg than toast a english muffin put ketchup on the top half, it has to be the top!! or else!!! and make a sandwhich

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes.

I fucking loves me some ketchup.

Actually - I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs, too... And I have been told this is very, very wrong.

I did this when I was a kid.. now it's tobasco sauce, or Sriracha. Maybe I should take a bottle of rooster sauce with me when I hit McDonalds.

SilverMoon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
yes i love fries and ketchup :) my 2 year old son does too but he ends up just eating the ketchup and making a huge mess with it lol :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes, but i prefer malt vinegar on my fries. mmmmm. or hot sauce. but i put hot sauce on everything.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yep, love ketchup on fries!

(I've never been a huge tot person though.... cue Napolean)

Although if the fries are seasoned, it's not totally necessary.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Only if ketchup's the only option. But there are a lot of other things that are better on french fries, including cream gravy, barbecue sauce, honey mustard, mayo, etc.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Only if ketchup's the only option. But there are a lot of other things that are better on french fries, including cream gravy, barbecue sauce, honey mustard, mayo, etc.

damn you! I didn't think of that option. it's ok I don't hate you and don't want you to die in a fire

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh if we're adding new options, I'll go with the poutine every time (Canadian thing - gravy and cheese = deliciousness)

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I usually prefer to eat the fries or tater tots. Eating only the ketchup doesn't do it for me.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ

I agree.....French Fries are great alone but sop up any condiment with them.

I'll kill for tater tots.

I'm a potato fool LOL

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd never ruin anything as delicious as fries or tater tots with ketchup! I will occasionally dip them in BBQ sauce or aioli, though.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I hate ketchup, mustard exponentially increases my stabbing urge.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love ketchup on hashbrowns or tater tots (though I rarely ever eat tater tots, they're kind of like hashbrowns) but with french fries I can use anything from ketchup to honey mustard to mayonaise.

Yep, I said mayonaise.

Also, sometimes if I eat fish and chips I just put vinegar on everything, and may end up dipping the fries in the tarter sauce.

SilverMoon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I like chili and cheese fries :cheese: and that is also good on tater tots too lol

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like chili and cheese fries :cheese: and that is also good on tater tots too lol

The real question is, what isn't good with coupled with chili and cheese? I'd eat it with cereal if I knew it could cause me to be subjected to weird comments and awkward staring.