• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Salad thread

A

Anew Leaf

I have a divine recipe for a roasted pear and blue cheese salad. It's actually very easy and is super yummy! I will post it tomorrow when I go into my business. I left the recipe there when I was copying it for friends.... And if I pull an INFP and write down what I remember here... You will end up making something completely different :)

rav3n

Not a huge salad fan but I love a classic Italian Tomato and Nectarine/Peach salad:

Equal portions of sliced ripe tomatoes and nectarines or peaches. (If peaches, they need to be peeled.)
Basil leaves.
Salt and pepper.
Fresh lemon juice.
Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Feta or soft goat cheese.
Optional: raspberries.

Layer tomatoes and nectarine slices. Rip up basil leaves and sprinkle over. Mix salt, vinegar and olive oil in bottle and shake up. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle cheese and raspberries over salad.

AntiZang

MBTI Type
INFP
My favorite salad is simple.
Just Iceburg lettuces chopped celery and buffalo chicken chopped up along with blue cheese dressing.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like spinach salad with mushrooms, sprouts, garbanzo beans, maybe a little shaved carrot, black olives, a touch of green pepper...then topped with cottage cheese and ranch. This is sooo good.

I also like steak on green salad with sugar walnuts and gorgonzola cheese and raspberry balsamic vinegrette.

I like grilled chicken caesar salad sometimes, or grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges, almond slivers, cabbage, maybe some cilantro, and some type of asian dressing.

Fried chicken fingers on a green salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, and honey mustard rocks, too, but I'm not sure that's very healthy lol.