User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Salad thread

Anew Leaf

I have a divine recipe for a roasted pear and blue cheese salad. It's actually very easy and is super yummy! I will post it tomorrow when I go into my business. I left the recipe there when I was copying it for friends.... And if I pull an INFP and write down what I remember here... You will end up making something completely different

Senior Member Array

Not a huge salad fan but I love a classic Italian Tomato and Nectarine/Peach salad:

Equal portions of sliced ripe tomatoes and nectarines or peaches. (If peaches, they need to be peeled.)
    Basil leaves.
    Salt and pepper.
    Fresh lemon juice.
    Extra Virgin Olive oil.
    Feta or soft goat cheese.
    Optional: raspberries.

Layer tomatoes and nectarine slices. Rip up basil leaves and sprinkle over. Mix salt, vinegar and olive oil in bottle and shake up. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle cheese and raspberries over salad.

My favorite salad is simple.
    Just Iceburg lettuces chopped celery and buffalo chicken chopped up along with blue cheese dressing.

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

I like spinach salad with mushrooms, sprouts, garbanzo beans, maybe a little shaved carrot, black olives, a touch of green pepper...then topped with cottage cheese and ranch. This is sooo good.

I also like steak on green salad with sugar walnuts and gorgonzola cheese and raspberry balsamic vinegrette.

I like grilled chicken caesar salad sometimes, or grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges, almond slivers, cabbage, maybe some cilantro, and some type of asian dressing.

Fried chicken fingers on a green salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, and honey mustard rocks, too, but I'm not sure that's very healthy lol.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma