• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Snow.

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
In similar spirit with this thread, I thought it would be cool to make a thread devoted to posting pictures of the snowfall and related winter conditions where you live.

Obviously, for some of us (myself included), it is still a bit early to have snow on the ground where we live, but some of you folks further north already have some, as I understand.

I plan to take some pictures myself ASAP, most likely the first snowfall.

F

figsfiggyfigs

dsc01868b.jpg

South of Sweden. Outside of my sad little window. : D

gromit

likes this
SNOW SNOW SNOW. I can't wait. I love it.

Edit: Ok I mean since it's cold anyway...

modpod77

MBTI Type
a
Enneagram
s
I love snow
the poor thing is that I live in a tropical country that means there's no snow here :(
seeing my friends who is living in foreign countries with snow all over really irks me ><

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Yowza! Really love that last pic!

All of these are wonderful. So beautiful...look at the light in the sky!

I can't send you any snow pictures. I've only seen snow on the ground once. It's 78 (25.5 C) here right now and I'm getting ready to go walk on the beach.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Cool thread .. IF we get any snow, then i'll post but not sure if that's likely so i'll just admire the pictures in the meantime :D

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
My camera dont work, so unfortunately cant takes pictures. Its started to snow here on tuesday. At about 2-3pm I was on a train and the weather was grey and it rained. It clearly had an effect on my mood, its mainly in that period when theres no leafs on the trees and all the colors have gone, I get that feeling. Then at about 6-7pm it started to snow and I felt so much better, theres color back. I love snow, it lifts my spirit.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Too bad it is extremely rare to ever see snow in my city. I have to go up the Sierra-Nevada for my yearly snow.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Considering where I live, we should be getting A LOT of snow. We usually get around 15 ft per year...but it's just that gross cold rain.

It was supposed to snow tonight...damn global warming. :steam:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Considering where I live, we should be getting A LOT of snow. We usually get around 15 ft per year...but it's just that gross cold rain.

It was supposed to snow tonight...damn global warming. :steam:

Lol, it has actually been colder this time of year than normal.

Summer is usually around the low to high 90s and often above 100's...wasn't much the case most of the summer this year.... Winter is just freezing, I mean... geez 37 degrees right now... and it is usually low 40's during the winter.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
There i was saying in Page 1 about the snow i usually see where i am in the UK .. Then early this morning .. :D
SDC11613.jpg

SDC11611.jpg

Something is better than nothing .. This evening it's already turned to bloody ice :(

Snow Turtle

Well... I'm in trouble for getting back to university on time by the looks of it. I'm hoping Leicester trains are still working >.>'

Otherwise. YAY Snow!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not a big fan of snow, but I do like the beauty of fresh snow on trees.

5212626123_9268495ca4.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I always enjoyed snow though not necessarily the feeling of coldness. Unfortunate I won't experience it this year.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sigh... I'm hoping the showers scheduled for Saturday turn into snow. A rainy wedding sucks, but a snowy one would be awesome!