• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

favorite brand of yogurt

favorite brand of yogurt

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I realize this is going to be mostly us based because i don't know brands outside of here

P

Phantonym

Not from the US, never heard of any of those. I don't a have favourite brand; however, I have a favourite kind and that is plain yoghurt...you can do lots of different things with it. :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I realize this is going to be mostly us based because i don't know brands outside of here

I used to be a Breyers girl but now am switching to Dannon. I usually like anything with fruit on the bottom..

on a side note, go get your stomach taken care of!!

Mole

Permabanned
Not from the US, never heard of any of those. I don't a have favourite brand; however, I have a favourite kind and that is plain yoghurt...you can do lots of different things with it. :)

Yes, plain natural yogurt, without any sugar added, and set in the tub. I love to spoon it onto my fresh fruit salad. And then slowly eat each different piece of fruit salad covered in snowy white natural yogurt with live cultures.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Plain Greek yogurt, nice and firm, is my favorite. Then I like to add fresh fruit and nuts to make it a complete treat.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Grew up on Dannon vanilla, so I'm gonna go with that.

Vanilla yogurt + cinnamon + wheat germ or grape nuts = bomb

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I usually go Chobani or Dannon, but Yoplait isn't bad, either.

I do remember trying Stonyfield but not remembering if I liked it or not.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:sick: I find yogurt to be repulsive... it tastes like sour cream with flavoring to me!

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
:sick: I find yogurt to be repulsive... it tastes like sour cream with flavoring to me!

I would usually agree with this except for Yoplait. I've always hated yogurt but this stuff is good and doesn't taste like any of the other stuff out there. If it did, I wouldn't eat it.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Plain Greek yogurt, nice and firm, is my favorite. Then I like to add fresh fruit and nuts to make it a complete treat.

I've just gotten into Greek yogurt. I've been wanting to try it because of the protein content, but it was almost impossible to find here. Two months ago a yogurt brand called Liberte just came out with a plain Greek variety, and people started snatching it up.

I put a little sweetener in it, sometimes fruit (bananas, blueberries, raspberries, pear chunks), sometimes some cinammon, sometimes maple or coconut extract, sometimes nuts or nut butter. Lots of things I can do with it. I made some tzatziki sauce with it a couple days ago. :drool:

I love it's texture. Pricey though.

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
I voted for Breyer's, but I'm specifically fond of YoCrunch.

breyers.jpg

Mmm...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
fage1.jpg

I love greek yogurt. It has a texture and a flavor that other yogurt lacks, and I enjoy this brand plain, though sometimes it's good with either honey and lime juice or with Splenda and a bit of vanilla extract instead.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
when i still consumed dairy, i preferred danone activia.
probiotic love.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Very much so, and I love both yogurt and sour cream!
Yummy in the tummy!!!
Greek yogurt is best but I also like homemade Lebanese yogurt, called "Labneh." Oh that is sooooooooo good!!!!:headphne:

no it doesn't yogurt and sour cream taste completely different