First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    [YOUTUBE="c9DF8vmduBU"]Naica, baby![/YOUTUBE]
    That's astonishing and awesome, imagines the lava steaming the place up like a sauna.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Pearls: Im staying away from pearls then, lol!!! j/k Pearls are my birth stone, but Im not too drawn to them for some reason. Who knows, maybe I will fall in love with them some day.

As for Diamonds...I never really cared for them to much either....until I put a big huge heart shaped diamond the size of a freakin small jaw breaker on my finger...it was a $30,000 ring. I felt like I had super powers....OMG. I turned in to a different person with that damn ring on my finger....
    Hahaha that must of been some experience.

I used to be really into researching the healing properties of them.
    I'm interested enough to look into it a little.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Has anyone ever went rock or gem hunting? Ive always wanted to do that! Its rugged but seems fun!
    No, I wish I could though.

The closest experience I have to that is when i was a little kid and I had a birthday party at this place called the Volcano, where it was like an indoor cave with real rocks and you could pick at them to find shiny rocks. (it was just quartz and fool's gold, mostly, but when you're 5 there's no difference)

I hate diamonds and pearls, btw (overrated, although pearls can look really, really nice...I just really hate diamonds I guess)

My favorite stones are my birthstone (Aquamarine...I used to hate it until I actually had the real thing, it's just so cool because when you put it in water it becomes invisible) Topaz, Spessartine Garnet, Sapphires, and this particular rock:

I want to show off my favorite jewelry, the white jade ring is my prize possession <3 I love it so! The citrine ring is very special to me too

These i phone pictures dont do them any justice

Here is a pic of my favorite amber necklace...the sun shines through it so majestically.

Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Hahaha that must of been some experience.

I'm interested enough to look into it a little.
    Some people think its BS, but I dont think all of it is . Think about the power of quarts crystal that emits energy to move time in watches...and the power of the moon that moves the ocean. Okay I sound really hippy and new age right now lol...

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    No, I wish I could though.

The closest experience I have to that is when i was a little kid and I had a birthday party at this place called the Volcano, where it was like an indoor cave with real rocks and you could pick at them to find shiny rocks. (it was just quartz and fool's gold, mostly, but when you're 5 there's no difference)

I hate diamonds and pearls, btw (overrated, although pearls can look really, really nice...I just really hate diamonds I guess)
    Oh how fun! When I was little I loved digging around for agates .

Girl, let me tell you....try on that diamond I was talking about out and you will change your mind, lol!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Opal

Opal is a hardened silica gel, usually containing between 5-10% water. Therefore it is noncrystalline, unlike most other gemstones. There are two variety: precious opal, which shows flashes of color or iridescence, depending on the angle of viewing and light; then there is common opal whish is often opaque and displays no iridescence. The iridescence of precious opal is caused by the way the structure, or regular arrangement of tiny silica spheres, diffracts light.

Opal is a stone of inspiration which enhances the imagination and creativity as well. It helps one release inhibitions and enhances the memory. Opal is also said to be a very spiritual stone, and can help one be "invisible" in situations where they don't care to be noticed. It has been known to bring happy dreams, and also to ease the process of change. Opal is a silicate, containing water, correlating with our emotions. Clarifies by amplifying and mirroring feelings, buried emotions, desires (including love and passion). With this comes less inhibition, more spontaneity, free visualization, clearer imagination, and more vivid dreams.

Opals are sweet.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I want to show off my favorite jewelry, the white jade ring is my prize possession <3 I love it so! The citrine ring is very special to me too

These i phone pictures dont do them any justice

Here is a pic of my favorite amber necklace...the sun shines through it so majestically.

That's so awesome Sparrow, thanks for sharing.
    10 white jade circles in a ring and with a citrine ring, that's outstanding. What do they mean to you?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Some people think its BS, but I dont think all of it is . Think about the power of quarts crystal that emits energy to move time in watches...and the power of the moon that moves the ocean. Okay I sound really hippy and new age right now lol...
    Ah I hope to look into this like none before.
    For now I'm checking out the many varieties of incredible gemstones that are, I think there is something to the mystique crystals and gemstones have too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Sapphires

Sapphire is the second hardest crystal that Mother Earth has given us. Second only to the Diamond. Many of the large Sapphire deposits are literally the remains of metamorphic or igneous veins of granite and marble weathered away into stream beds and mountain valleys. Sapphire being stronger than granite or marble survive the weathering. All gem quality corundum that is not red (ruby) is called sapphire, although the name is commonly associated with the color blue.

This gemstone used during meditation can help you find your hidden potential, and sharpen the vision of your life's work, it will help you to clear a mental path so you can begin your journey. Sapphires can help work with you to achieve your material dreams and desires, as well as sustain your wealth once it is acquired. The gem will also be of assistance in keeping a balanced perspective, allowing you to better organize your thought processes, ensuring continued success as your material situation evolves. It will also promote fair play and loyalty amongst partners and employees, as well as bring about correct conclusions to potentially unjust situations, if you are in the right.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Topaz

The name topaz comes from the Sanskrit and means fire. Topaz occurs in a range of different colors, a deep golden yellow and pink topaz are, by far, the most valuable. Blue and green stone are also quite popular in modern terms. Natural pink stones are rare, most are simply heat treated yellow stones. Much colorless topaz is irradiated and heat treated to create a range of blues, some almost indistinguishable from aquamarine when seen with the naked eye.

Topaz is said to enhance one's spiritual potential. Legend tells us that it is used to increase intelligence and creativity, impart wisdom which will in turn lead to wealth. The stone of "true love and success in all endeavors", it can be used to promote understanding, compassion, kindness and empathy. It opens the hearts of those who have closed them while at the same time protecting the openhearted from too much pain.