User Tag List

First 789

Thread: American Beer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Yuk. We're having an American Beer thread, you guys are repping Heineken? I'm going to cleanse this thing's palate...

I took a chance at the beer shelf the other day and bought Ruedrich's Red Seal Ale by North Coast Brewing Co. It was absolutely amazing. I love new beer finds.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yuk. We're having an American Beer thread, you guys are repping Heineken? I'm going to cleanse this thing's palate...

I took a chance at the beer shelf the other day and bought Ruedrich's Red Seal Ale by North Coast Brewing Co. It was absolutely amazing. I love new beer finds.
    I don't see anyone repping Heineken. Highlander said he wasn't a big fan and neither am I. However, I do think Heineken in Holland itself does seem better than what is found in the U.S. I've never liked the taste of Heineken. Not a smooth tasting beer at all. My best friend is Dutch and she hates the taste of Heineken, too. I normally only buy it in Holland because it's often cheap and I never have enough money. However, that doesn't mean that a lot of the common American beers are very good, either. I will be more than happy to try American beers I have never heard of recommended here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm not really much of a beer drinker so you should probably not listen to me, but this right here is my favorite beer.

I think that may be a Belgian type American beer. I've only had Belgian beer twice. I don't know the names. Once was in Antwerp and it was strictly a local Belgian beer.