• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nasty stanky scary bug my cat killed

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WTH is it??!

picture.php

It looks like an unholy cross between a grasshopper and a giant bull ant. It could sort of fly, moved REALLY fast, and was pretty indignant about my cat destroying him.

The little black things are the tiny ants that moved in almost immediately to clear up the murder scene. GROSS!! My mother is SO cleaning that up!

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I'd love to help, but for some reason your picture is not showing >.>

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OOPS! Lemme fix that...

Atomic Fiend

I can't make it out, looks like a smokeybrown cockroach. Used to get them all the time when I lived in the hood during the early nineties.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Delilah suggested it was an earwig, and Digest said it looked like a mole cricket. I say it looks like a Gross Nasty Bug!

WildCard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Yeah, I agree with Honest. It's either a really big ass roach, or a waterbug. We get the waterbugs really bad this time of year since it has been really, really dry.

Atomic Fiend

Delilah suggested it was an earwig, and Digest said it looked like a mole cricket. I say it looks like a Gross Nasty Bug!

Well I don't think it was an earwig...

Next time, take the picture before it's being eaten by ants or decomposing, or when it's not crushed.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh no no, NO NO, I would know a palmetto bug on sight. Those nasty vile freakshows just looooooove our evergreen trees and use them as HQs to run sorties into our kitchen! Thank goodness my murderous cat also likes to destroy them.

At my old house, we had ghetto waterbugs that would CHASE you. They had a huge attitude problem, no doubt from living downtown!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I don't think it was an earwig...

Next time, take the picture before it's being eaten by ants or decomposing, or when it's not crushed.

It's not crushed! (Okay, mostly not crushed... *pats the cat* Good boy, Mr. Smooch, Esquire!) And it JUST DIED! Stop being so critical of me! *storms from the room* :steam:

I think it's a mole cricket. :shrug: Which are also yucky and gross.

Atomic Fiend

Yeah it looks like it might just be.

A mole cricket. All bugs are yucky and gross, it comes with the territory.

Meet my awesome nonyucky exception.

Allomyrina_dichotoma_12.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One of those landed in my kitchen once! He was like a giant wind-up toy! And totally not gross. Just befuddled.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very close!

More like this...

southern_mole_cricket.jpg

rav3n

That's really, really ugly!

*shudders*

*pats your cat on the head for being a good little protector*

Atomic Fiend

This thread is starting to bug me.

HA HA HA.

Anyways have this documentary on the sexist Darwin's Beetle as he fights and defeats several other beetle in an attempt to reach the top and the female...

Who he rapes.

[YOUTUBE="vluNd9H08XA"]The Darwin's Beetle.[/YOUTUBE]

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this the beetle that's so mad after flinging his rivals from the tree that he goes all primeval on the lady?

Metaphor, I use him for extermination. lol My love is conditional! I don't pat your cute little fuzzy kitty face for free!! Ok I do...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I thought you said "Skanky" bug at first. I was like "This bug was hitting on your cat? :ohmy:"