• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

After 2 seconds of deliberation today, I've come to the conclusion...

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
...that at the end of summer, a fresh, cold pineapple is better than sex, wine AND chocolate.

There. Now I've said. it.

::groans in tastebud heaven::

What single foods, all by themselves, make you howl at the moon?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
freshly baked crusty bread :wubbie:

a real, homegrown watermelon :drool:

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Crusty bread. Ahhhh, it turns me into mush. I don't know what's nicer, the way it crunches, or the way it smells. Alas, I'm not much of a baker. :(

Within

Permabanned
I'm not sure, but that's the way I wanna go. The endorphine way, not the one with my dick in a pineapple.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mango.

Fresh bread,

Butter. Yes, butter all by itself but only if I make it.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
ground beef.

I like to brown ground beef add nothing to it and just eat it. I dont know what it is but I love it.

rav3n

Don't know what kind of apple it was and found it only once at a farmer's market but this apple was incredible. It was so large, it was close to the size of my face. But the flavour was delicately sweet, the texture was crisp and fine, the skin not too thick or intrusive. I dream about this apple.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
The way to combine pineapple with sex is to eat the pineapple, then have oral sex a day or two later.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
After 2 seconds of deliberation just now, after having read the title of the thread and the first line in your post, I came to the conclusion that you are INFJ. Then I scrolled down and found that I was correct.

<3 the INFJ's need to compare everything to sex; especially food. And to compare just about anything to the foods they like most. I'll never get it, but it will never cease to amuse me.