I have discovered that we have mold in our basement. Not just mold, a mold problem. At first I thought it was just a little bit in the corner, but upon further inspection, I found several large patches behind shelves and whatnot.
We have no money for mold removal. I mean none. Calling a professional is not really an option, but this mold needs to go away soon.
I've done some research online, and it seems like removing the mold on our own will be a huge pain in the arse, but not impossible, as it is luckily confined to our to concrete block walls concrete floor in the basement - I am pretty sure it's not behind any drywall or in any wood. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience doing something like this. How did it work out for you? Do you have any tips or warnings for someone about to undertake DIY mold removal?