User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

I can't stand cleaning at all and i don't really pay attention so the end result doesn't affect me. I could live in my own filth but people won't let me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I LIKE cleaning when I'm angry or during a fight with someone. So therapeutic.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I LIKE cleaning when I'm angry or during a fight with someone.
    marry me?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP

OOOOOOH yes I know an ESFJ who gets kicks from new pairs of washing up gloves. Especially the yellow ones and says that no smell of perfume matches the smell of bleach! Shopping with her is a complete nightmare cos she goes so slowly down the cleaning aisle.... sooooo many products.... so little time! *yawn* and she is sooo disciplined with her budget but has 'luxury buys' which are FAR FAR FAR from it in my book.... to me luxury buys are like... well I don't know... belguim chococlates.... Red patent shoes..... candyfloss..... helium baloons... to her their like..... tablet things that make the tolet go blue!!!!!!!!!! or 'perfume' for the lounge and pot puree!!!?????

Mind you every cloud... her house is one of those that I can safely go to no matter how hypochondriac I'm feeling... Youcan like eat off the floors there... One night at hers and Howard Hughes would have been a changed man!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I love washing the dishes because while my hands are busy I can Ni all the time. It's productive daydreaming scheduled into my day.

I used to ask to do the dishes when I waitressed, then I'd come home and do the dishes of the 6 of us, and then usually my sister would make us a movie snack and I'd do those dishes.

I just don't like when I'm swamped with stuff to do and the lack of clean dishes are slowing me down. Other than that, though, if I have the time I'm glad to Ni!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I really don't enjoy cleaning, but I like for things to be clean, so I put on loud and obnoxious music to make it a less unbearably boring activity

I even set up a rewards system for myself, such as "if you clean the house, you get to buy a watermelon and eat it! "
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I really don't enjoy cleaning, but I like for things to be clean, so I put on loud and obnoxious music to make it a less unbearably boring activity

I even set up a rewards system for myself, such as "if you clean the house, you get to buy a watermelon and eat it! "
    you can still eat watermelon without cleaning

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yeah... but I would be grossed out by cutting it with a dirty knife on a dirty cutting board

I actually am quite afraid of sticky things, which kind of explains my clean tendancies
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    If you like the end result, then you might as well warm up to the process of attaining it, right?

I love it.
    I'm not kidding.

I like clenaing, yardwork, housework, whatever.
    I like creating ORDER.
    I like making my environment FUNCTIONAL and EFFICIENT.

I also like blasting kick ass music while doing it, having a few beers, and goofing through the process in general. That's what makes it fun, HOW you approach the action.

You can, and the mindset will benefit you in accomplishing other necessary and important tasks in your life. FUN is a MINDSET.
    This.

Honestly, I can see how people hate certain tasks (I dislike dusting because I am allergic and sneeze a lot from it.. same with mowing the lawn.) but not the task itself.

It's necessary, without a doubt. It's something everyone must do. When I was a teen I just decided I can either enjoy the results of my actions, or I can mope and complain.. luckily, I decide the former for everything in my life.

I'm one of those weirdos that get all excited about a new cleaning product coming out that makes life easier. I like the results, I like being active and busy..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    no. i have a housekeeper.
    Amen!