• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff posts some more Spain pictures, to remind him it was warm there!

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Ok, final two of three from this trip.. Usual terms and conditions apply :party2:

Altea, just up the coast from Alicante. I'm never happy until I find fluffy clouds and a beach :hug:

2153477834_a9f8744bd0_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Finally, a classic vanishing point. The promenade at Alicante, towards the Santa Barbara Fortress above the town.

2152674919_c544a30fe5_b.jpg

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You really take excellent pictures! :yes:

I think the first is absolutely gorgeous!

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Thank you kindly! Now I just need some of that sunshine in the UK....

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, final two of three from this trip.. Usual terms and conditions apply :party2:

Altea, just up the coast from Alicante. I'm never happy until I find fluffy clouds and a beach :hug:

The horizon...it's....j/k.:D

This one is my favorite. I like the composition a LOT. How the coastline takes up nearly 1/2 of the image and you can pick up the nuances of the waves. Seems very alive to me. Oh, and the fluffy clouds are excellent too! It's beautiful.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
Well done! *standing and cheering*

Beautiful, Geoff!!! My dear ISFJ sister loves just blue skies and no clouds. It really baffles me because I LOVE to see a blue sky with any types of clouds. My mind starts imagining the pictures what the clouds create. Watching the beauty of slow moving clouds brings me an incredible sense of peace.