User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Strawcherries

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default Strawcherries

    Have you seen the new cherries, called Strawberry Cherries, or Strawcherries? They're very delicious!
    Yakima Fresh. Northwest Quality, World-Class Service. - Strawberry Rainier Cherries

    The secret behind this new delicious variety is a unique tree stock grown in Washington State at Yakima Fresh along with ideal growing conditions and plenty of tender loving care.

    I wonder if that's some kind of code for "genetically engineered."

  2. #2
    meinmeinmein! mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    this may be the best thing i've heard all day.
    i want some.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  3. #3
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Have you seen the new cherries, called Strawberry Cherries, or Strawcherries? They're very delicious!
    Yakima Fresh. Northwest Quality, World-Class Service. - Strawberry Rainier Cherries
    WOW! They look great!

    I have fresh cherries in my refrigerator, and am now going to go eat some!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    The secret behind this new delicious variety is a unique tree stock grown in Washington State at Yakima Fresh along with ideal growing conditions and plenty of tender loving care.

    I wonder if that's some kind of code for "genetically engineered."
    Couldn't it be a graft too? Like "nectarines", aren't they made from a peach tree limb grafted onto a tangerine tree, or something weird like that?

    Once it's genetically engineered it shouldn't need a whole lot of TLC, right?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    They're Frankencherries!

  5. #5
    THIS bitch stringstheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    932

    Default

    my two favourite fruits in one delicious bite? i want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)



  6. #6
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    my two favourite fruits in one delicious bite? i want

  7. #7
    Iron Maiden fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    11,134

    Default

    I want to try them. But I'm not sure how I feel about them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO