User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Yeah, several sizes down and I'd devour it. But I've seen more unhealthy things. Come on... fried twinkies?!
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I've made a few things from thisiswhyyourefat but the Happy Meal Pizza is the hands down favorite.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ISTP

^ Edible plate, nice. Better replace the red rope in your avatar with a tape measure though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by foolish heart View Post
    ^ Edible plate, nice. Better replace the red rope in your avatar with a tape measure though.

*I* don't eat it. I do have teenage boys who have to eat every 15 minutes, apparently.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

What is that? Is it like burgers and chips on a pizza with cheese over it? I'm thinking of buying this book.

A lot less mega but just as unhealthy likely, I love battered burgers, battered haggis and battered pasties.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Yeah, several sizes down and I'd devour it. But I've seen more unhealthy things. Come on... fried twinkies?!
    What are fried twinkies?

I think you can get those little pizzas still which are just like burger bap size and if you combined those with a single big burger it would be do able.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What are fried twinkies?

I think you can get those little pizzas still which are just like burger bap size and if you combined those with a single big burger it would be do able.
    Fried Twinkies are Twinkies dipped in batter and then fried, it's a heart attack waiting to happen. They even have fried candy bars! Yikes

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hey, wow... that's fucking disgusting.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Oh right, I've eaten fried mars bars, the fried sweets and choclates where popular in Scotland for a while and they are available in some fast food or chip shop outlets in northern ireland too.

I just think of Elvis Presley's heart attack sandwiches as being the worst, bannana and peanut butter on white bread deep fried? Man!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Oh right, I've eaten fried mars bars, the fried sweets and choclates where popular in Scotland for a while and they are available in some fast food or chip shop outlets in northern ireland too.

I just think of Elvis Presley's heart attack sandwiches as being the worst, bannana and peanut butter on white bread deep fried? Man!
    I can't fathom why you think that something which actually contains peanut butter (good for you in moderate amounts) and bananas (always healthy) being deep fried as worse than you eating high-fructose-corn-syrup-preservative-laden candy bars deep fried. The candy is worse man, just know.

Not that any of it's good.