• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Free Grill

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So I got a free grill and wouldn't mind recipes for it.

We got it from the trash room and it works except a knob was melted so you have to use pliers to turn on that side of the grill and the propane was $55 but still free grill!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg free grill. You have no idea I'm excited about my free grill.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why did my first thoughts deal with dental work :doh:

I use the grill most frequently to grill vegetables, salmon and chicken... I convince the man to grill steaks on it- I fail at grilling steaks fairly often because I get distracted :blush:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was thinking like a good marinade for chicken breast or something.

that and I'm actually extremely excited about the grill.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like to slice the chicken breasts really thin and then coat them with blackening seasoning and grill them at a high temperature until done (it doesn't take long!) it's delicious :drool:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
served with a side of red beans and rice it's :drool:-worthy :yes:

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
Last night I plugged my George Foreman grill in to cook a steak, but the only thing I ended up cooking was the grease tray which I had left inside it. :doh:

p5040025.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
why did my first thoughts deal with dental work :doh:

I use the grill most frequently to grill vegetables, salmon and chicken... I convince the man to grill steaks on it- I fail at grilling steaks fairly often because I get distracted :blush:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fijggq5R6w"]because of this song[/YOUTUBE]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Exactly! :cheese: In social contexts more recently I've heard dental work and cars referred to as grills more frequently than the things you cook on :shock:

also good grilled- barbecued shrimp :drool:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I tried the marinade in this recipe and put the pork on the grill. It was very yummy. You have to put foil on the grill to keep the meat from falling or else put the meat on skewers.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh wow... that looks delicious! :holy: I have most of the ingredients too... now I know what I'm making for dinner! :drool:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
One of my favorite old standbys is just marinating chicken breasts or pieces in Italian dressing (even the cheap store kind) and leaving it in the fridge for a day or two and grilling.