• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Ultimate Sandwich?

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
After reading this thread, I don't know what my favorite sandwich is anymore...

...both the hercules, and that KFC abomination, sound SO good.

O

Oberon

I confess, I am partial to the Subway Italian BMT.

2474524451_490343749a.jpg

I like strong flavors and strong textures, and this sandwich has plenty of both.

O

Oberon

There should be mention made of the good old-fashioned Sloppy Joe:

2218797934_746bc7f741.jpg

Not a bad sandwich, but short on the texture... unless you top it with slaw. :D

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
fried bologna, mayo, lettuce, tomato, mustard, all on toast NOM NOM NOM.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Serve with Salt & Vinegar Lay's Chips

:wubbie:

Now I love the monstrosity you made but I generally have to stick with lighter fare. I have this one a couple times a week, In the summer when we have super fresh produce it's drool producing. Even my meat eater boys and ENFJ man scarf this down. It's a slight variation of Pioneer Woman's recipe.

Veggie and Cheese Bagel

½ blocks Of Cream Cheese (gotta be the block, not whipped)
2 whole (to 3) Green Onions
Radish
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Carrot shreds
Avocado
Red Onion
Celery stalk
1 whole Everything Bagel (or Any Kind Of Bagel)
Alfalfa Sprouts (I usually omit this)
1 Or 2 Slices Of Muenster Cheese
Slice Of Cheddar Cheese
Lettuce

Place ½ a block of cream cheese on a plate and mash it a bit with a fork. Process 2 green onions and a stalk of celery and maybe a bit of radish till fine and mix them with the cream cheese until thoroughly combined.

Slice all veggies (tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, red onions) thinly.

Slice bagel in half. Toast. Cool. Spread the cream cheese generously on both sides of the bagel.

Layer the vegetables. First the carrot shreds and the avocados right along the cream cheese to help them stay put. Next the alfalfa sprouts and then one slice of each kind of cheese. On the other half of the bagel arrange the cucumber slices in a circle.

Sprinkle the cucumbers with a pinch of salt if you would like.

Next lay the onion slices on top of the cucumbers, then the tomatoes, followed by a slice of lettuce, and if you’re feeling naughty, another slice of Muenster cheese (use all the cheese called for).

Put the whole thing together and Voila! A cool, crisp, and deliciously fabulous Veggie and Cheese Bagel Sandwich.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I like it cheap and simple..

Tuna and Mayonnaise between 2 slices of white bread. :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
cee cee... that sandwich sounds delicious! :holy:

and now I'm reminded of my all time favorite breakfast food that doesn't include bacon... a bagel, cream cheese and olive sandwich :drool:

O

Oberon

Sometimes I could really go for a pastrami rueben. It's got loads of both flavor and texture. Sometimes, however, it's a heavier sandwich than I really want.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I like most any sandwich with strong flavors that's still light (meat must be *super* lean, etc.). Lots of peppers, some onion, spicy mustard, pickles, etc.

One favorite is the post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich. Great (not processed deli) turkey, some nice thick whole wheat bread, some stuffing, and lots of veggies.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Peanut butter and dill pickles on Wonder bread

johnspells

It always depend upon my mood which type of sandwich I want to eat, Some times it use to be the one which is full of cheese and just have few pieces of tomato and onion or any other vegetable. Sometimes a piece of meat and with yummy souse on it. I love making new changes as I want. I hope you will also like it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
One favorite is the post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich. Great (not processed deli) turkey, some nice thick whole wheat bread, some stuffing, and lots of veggies.

I love this one too. Turkey breast slices, mayo, salt and pepper on soft bread. Or a thick slice of Italian bread, turkey, stuffing, a bit of gravy, open faced and heated with a bit of cranberry cutouts on the side and some of the great veggie sides.

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
2x BLT fajitas.
compact, tasty, one handed food, no mess, filling, cheap, and fast.

roast beef on a hero
roast beef, onions, mustard, horse radish.

Salmon Bagel
egg bagel, toasted, cream cheese and smoked salmon.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hmm.. I keep attempting to answer this question.. but.. so many sandwedges qualify!! It's impossible to choose!

A meunster, mozarella, and provolone grilled cheese is the ultimate tomato soup companion, imo.

Muffuletta's are the perfect olive fix.

A classic crispy, thick pile of bacon with an over-medium egg, pepperocinis, sauteed tomato and onion with basil, avocado mashed for a spread and mixed with sour cream, and lettuce on top of lightly toasted bread is my preferred BLT.

Reuben's are a total comfort food for me..

I looove pepper-crusted pastrami, leftover ham from the holidays, good old fashioned bologna, and dark meat turkey from the holidays for my sandwidge meats. Super sharp cheddar, swiss, and the cheeses listed above are my selections. Pepper jack sometimes too :3 ..

If I started getting into condiments I liked to put on sandwidges, I might as well start writing a book.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Peanut butter and bananas on white bread.

OR grilled cheese on toasted white bread, with pieces of tomato and lettuce melted/mixed in the cheese.