User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Oberon

Sometimes I could really go for a pastrami rueben. It's got loads of both flavor and texture. Sometimes, however, it's a heavier sandwich than I really want.

MBTI
    INtP

I like most any sandwich with strong flavors that's still light (meat must be *super* lean, etc.). Lots of peppers, some onion, spicy mustard, pickles, etc.

One favorite is the post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich. Great (not processed deli) turkey, some nice thick whole wheat bread, some stuffing, and lots of veggies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Peanut butter and dill pickles on Wonder bread

It always depend upon my mood which type of sandwich I want to eat, Some times it use to be the one which is full of cheese and just have few pieces of tomato and onion or any other vegetable. Sometimes a piece of meat and with yummy souse on it. I love making new changes as I want. I hope you will also like it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    One favorite is the post-Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwich. Great (not processed deli) turkey, some nice thick whole wheat bread, some stuffing, and lots of veggies.
    I love this one too. Turkey breast slices, mayo, salt and pepper on soft bread. Or a thick slice of Italian bread, turkey, stuffing, a bit of gravy, open faced and heated with a bit of cranberry cutouts on the side and some of the great veggie sides.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

2x BLT fajitas.
    compact, tasty, one handed food, no mess, filling, cheap, and fast.

roast beef on a hero
    roast beef, onions, mustard, horse radish.

Salmon Bagel
    egg bagel, toasted, cream cheese and smoked salmon.
    "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates." - Thomas Szasz

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    OH yeah..

Crispy Bacon,Cream Cheese, Tomato, Avocado, Garlic Mayo and a dash of pepper in a baguette..
    This sounds incredible.

Especially if it's home-grown tomato and freshly ground pepper.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Hmm.. I keep attempting to answer this question.. but.. so many sandwedges qualify!! It's impossible to choose!

A meunster, mozarella, and provolone grilled cheese is the ultimate tomato soup companion, imo.

Muffuletta's are the perfect olive fix.

A classic crispy, thick pile of bacon with an over-medium egg, pepperocinis, sauteed tomato and onion with basil, avocado mashed for a spread and mixed with sour cream, and lettuce on top of lightly toasted bread is my preferred BLT.

Reuben's are a total comfort food for me..

I looove pepper-crusted pastrami, leftover ham from the holidays, good old fashioned bologna, and dark meat turkey from the holidays for my sandwidge meats. Super sharp cheddar, swiss, and the cheeses listed above are my selections. Pepper jack sometimes too :3 ..

If I started getting into condiments I liked to put on sandwidges, I might as well start writing a book.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm an indecisive glutton. But I do absolutely love a true shrimp po' boy on Louisianna crusty bread and ....also a portabella sandwich with some greens, balsamic vinagrette, horseradish, and whatever else on some nice crusty bread.

I want to try one of Elvis' favorites.... Fool's Gold Loaf (an Elvis favorite) by Brocktoon

MBTI
    AHH!

Peanut butter and bananas on white bread.

OR grilled cheese on toasted white bread, with pieces of tomato and lettuce melted/mixed in the cheese.