User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 112

  1. #11
    Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I ate one yesterday, it was the bomb!
    See, I have to make sure I don't have to do anything for the rest of the day when I eat one, it seems like there's so much that can go wrong. I'll most likely just want to fall asleep afterwards.



  2. #12
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    See, I have to make sure I don't have to do anything for the rest of the day when I eat one, it seems like there's so much that can go wrong. I'll most likely just want to fall asleep afterwards.

    It looks way bigger in the picture, dude.

    It's like "Chick Fil A" size chicken breasts, not the monsters we buy at the grocery store.

    You'll be fine!!! Eat one now!!!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  3. #13
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    my favorite (I've made it a few times! ) is

    One large crusty homemade bread roll, sliced in half and toasted

    One thin cut chicken breast, marinated in lime juice, salt, garlic and chilis and grilled

    thinly sliced avocado, tomato and VERY thinly sliced onion... sprinkling of chiffonaded cilantro as well if available

    thin slice of queso de chihuahua melted over the top

    it's lovely
    Oh my God, if I could eat 5 I'd be in heaven!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  4. #14
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    It looks way bigger in the picture, dude.

    It's like "Chick Fil A" size chicken breasts, not the monsters we buy at the grocery store.

    You'll be fine!!! Eat one now!!!
    if chick fil a made their version of a double down i'd be the happiest alive. if chicago opened a chick fil a i'd die, i'd be so happy.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #15
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if chick fil a made their version of a double down i'd be the happiest alive. if chicago opened a chick fil a i'd die, i'd be so happy.

    No ChickFilA in ChiTown?

    Wow! That is really surprising!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  6. #16
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Here's the Wikipedia photo of a Dagwood sandwich:



    Now, this right here may be epic, but it's not something I'd actually attempt to eat. I mean, I'm sure it's delicious, but it's more of a stunt than it is food.

  7. #17
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    No ChickFilA in ChiTown?

    Wow! That is really surprising!
    there might be one in the suburbs, but i don't have access to the burbs without a car.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #18
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Oh my God, if I could eat 5 I'd be in heaven!
    I'll usually eat two... with a side of spanish rice, refried beans and salad

    I'd happily eat (one) of your sandwiches... minus the bologna of which I have an irrational fear

    and to the dagwood sandwich Oberon just posted.... that might take quite a while
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #19
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    my favorite (I've made it a few times! ) is

    One large crusty homemade bread roll, sliced in half and toasted

    One thin cut chicken breast, marinated in lime juice, salt, garlic and chilis and grilled

    thinly sliced avocado, tomato and VERY thinly sliced onion... sprinkling of chiffonaded cilantro as well if available

    thin slice of queso de chihuahua melted over the top

    it's lovely
    i might make this soon we got a free grill so i could actually grill it
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #20
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Here's the Wikipedia photo of a Dagwood sandwich:

    MONSTER SANDWICH!
    That's actually a great real-life representation of it!

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Now, this right here may be epic, but it's not something I'd actually attempt to eat. I mean, I'm sure it's delicious, but it's more of a stunt than it is food.
    I agree with you, it is not realistic to expect anyone, let alone a group of four, to eat that beast.

    That's why I named mine something other than "Dagwood" as I didn't want to instill external expectations into my creation.

    To me, a "Dagwood" is basically slang for "the biggest sandwich you would ever normally eat." And that is exactly what I made the Hercules to be!

    Thanks for the pic, Oberon.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 370
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
  2. What is the craziest bit of technology you have read about in SF?
    By macjoven in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. What's the word for "pertaining to children"
    By darlets in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO