User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Plan the best damn camping trip possible.

I’m going camping with my family for my birthday, but I can’t for the life of me figure out what I can do- how I can prepare- to make it actually enjoyable.

Starting fires, reading books, watching cartoons on the laptop, ghost stories- this is all I can think of.

Can anybody think of things that I can do while camping to liven up my birthday?
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

Just wait until I have time to reply to this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

watch the clouds, find out which berries are good and which are poisonous, catch fish with your bare hands, wrestle bears, stomp on ants, build forts, climb trees (and fall out), admire the great beyond (the stars), get a sunburn, make a natural soup, explore, swim in the rivers, not worry about bee stings or leeches, hunt wild game, chit chat with mother nature, bring the rain by doing a rain dance..

but if you're in the woods, watch out for Blair. She calls herself a witch, and she's working on some sort of project. So keep the tents locked at night!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well for me it would be most fun if it was at some cool lake with vines or ropes to swing off of or natural sliding rocks or fun cliffs to jump off of or a river to float down in a tube...or somewhere scenic to go hiking or by the beach...i would need the location to be fun and/or the company to be great...and at night ya gotta have the campfire and cook hotdogs and smores and tell stories and play games of some kind.

where are ya going?

img for fun
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

No electronics, hike up and down a mountain.

MBTI
    INXP

YES. Dis has it right. Hike up a mountain, carry your tent. Camp wild. No laptop. Watch the sunset, and the sun rise.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Brings lots of little LED lights. It makes the campsite fun, and you can mark roots and other tripable objects that may be hard to see after dark.

Amazon.com: 12 Flickering Candle Set Runs on Batteries Flickers Like a Real Candle Battery Operated Tealight Candles Flameless Candle Wedding Tea Light One Dozen Long Lasting Batterry Life: Home & Garden

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...don't bring the laptop unless it's just for music or something. it's about having fun outside with your friends/family.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah...don't bring the laptop unless it's just for music or something. it's about having fun outside with your friends/family.
    what about the music that the birds, the running water, the wind, leaves, and wolves make?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

Call my old friend, DEREK. He usually knows good camping strategies.