• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lacto-Fermentation: Good for the gut, good for the butt

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Chafed undercarriage due to overly acidic effluence? Not on my watch says Mr. Sauerkraut.

Oddly, this reminds me of that avatar you had of what appeared to be a thoroughly satisfied obese vampire.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh:

I appreciate this title. You guys know how at the supermarket they label vegetable blends things like "antioxidant blend" or "colon health"? My dad's a physician so our family has always been pretty open about bodily functions, and we've taken to calling them "bowel movement blend" and "butt blend" and such.

On topic, I know it's good for you, but I have a hard time getting around some of these. I like some yogurts and a few fermented veggies, like pickled cabbage. I just cannot do kefir for the life of me. The best thing I have found is those tiny Korean yogurts, which are sugary but much more palatable to me.

yakuruto.jpg