• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which non dairy milk do you prefer

which non-dairy milk?

• Total voters

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
hemp milk? do you get high?

How do you make milk from hemp? Do you drink it or do you dip it in a rolled up piece of paper and smoke it? Does it get you high?

S

sammy

chocolate soy silk milk. I used to drink a cup a day as a form of dessert for about four months to satisfy my cravings for something sweet.

But I also drink regular ol' milk like it's no one's business. Horizon's DHA organic all the way.

Lark

There's a kind of coconut milk which I really like, they sold it in Universal Studios theme park in spain and it was really great.

Kanamori

There's a kind of coconut milk which I really like, they sold it in Universal Studios theme park in spain and it was really great.

I hate it when that kind of stuff happens... not being able to find the best of some type of something you've had ever again.

As to the gist of the thread... after having soy milk, I probably won't try another non-dairy milk without being cajoled into it.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like almond milk in coffee... it has a delightfully unique flavor :drool:

Of course, I drink alternatives to milk because I think that milk is disgusting :sick:

Mole

Permabanned
Cartons and Cartoons

I buy almond milk. In fact I bought some this evening and drank it while I watched the movie, "How to Train Your Dragon", a delightful cartoon, all the better with a carton of almond milk.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Of course, I drink alternatives to milk because I think that milk is disgusting :sick:

I hate regular milk aswell, but i love cheese. I hope that this experiment of seeing if dairy is what causing my gi stress is a fluke cuz I loove cheese. I miss it so much.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People who don't drink normal milk and don't have some sort of condition that prevents them from doing so should be executed.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not serious. Lighten up a little.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Who says I was serious? you have no idea, if I was serious I would have bailed by now. I like saying fuck you it's fun even if I don't mean it. but I was taken aback, I was like what? makes no sense no ones forcing him to change his milk preference.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People who don't drink normal milk and don't have some sort of condition that prevents them from doing so should be executed.

concludes that this is one of the new ways that Wisconsin is fighting back against the "alternative milk" industry :horor:

I simply don't like things that taste icky... and I could say the same about people who don't eat pineapples, for instance :cheese:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pineapples are awesome. You're on the list too.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that's ok... I doubt you're traveling to my area to kill me anytime soon *yawns*

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*readies ICBM launch pad in my backyard*

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Never tried hemp milk...although the idea is appealing. Used to drink rice milk for some time and forgot exactly why I started and why I stopped...pretty good substitute.

Addicted to whole cow milk in general. Am open to the thought of human breast milk but never had a girlfriend who was pregnant or who recently had puppies.