• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which non dairy milk do you prefer

which non-dairy milk?

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Joking aside, coconut milk is great. There's no substitute for the real thing, though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
never had coconut milk, i love coconut things i should try some.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
coconut milk is awesome... as are coconuts :wubbie:

*calls Homeland Security on Aleksei*

:coffee:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I live in dairy land. I don't think we have non dairy milks except for people who are lactose intolerant. Anyone drinking non dairy milk while not having a good excuse for it, isn't a good citizen and patriot!

HUZZA! :D

I think it's mostly cultural though. I mean, in all honesty. I don't think I've ever noticed non dairy milk products in the supermarkets before here, and I have worked in a supermarket! Dairy is just to normal here, if someone drinks non dairy, it's like.

"Oh you're lactose intolerant?"
"Yeah."
"Sucks."

It's never like "Nah, I like the taste better." And if someone would say it here in the Netherlands, they'd probably be laughed at. :p

We have some pretty good quality dairy products though.

Zuivel ftw.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
People who don't drink normal milk and don't have some sort of condition that prevents them from doing so should be executed.

Yeah, it seems like it's trendy not to drink "normal milk". Sorta like that gluten free diet, It's like lets buy this expensive unecessary shit so people think we are health conscious.

P

Phantonym

Yeah, it seems like it's trendy not to drink "normal milk". Sorta like that gluten free diet, It's like lets buy this expensive unecessary shit so people think we are health conscious.

For some people it's a real problem. Hate is a nasty colour on you, JT. :dont:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if you saw what i ate you'd realize it has nothing to do with being healthy for me.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Almond milk comes closest in texture and it is my preference.

I am lactose and gluten intolerant so it's not a "choice" to be cool or trendy. I grew up on a dairy farm so I sure do miss just being able to indulge in milk, cheeses, yogurt, ice cream ...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
02-05-2008.NH_05lactaid.G8P2B3PPM.1.jpg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OAT > Macadamia = Soy > Coconut > Almond > Rice > Hemp

I've always hated regular milk, but I like the tastes of alternative milk for some reason.

Oat has always been my favorite by far, creamy but pretty tame in flavor. I'll always hype it up.

Macadamia and Soy have a more distinct flavor, and pretty good texture, so they're my second favorite. Mac milk is pretty rare and expensive, though.