• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Holiday Food

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
we're have 3 dinners at least 2 my mom is cooking 1 my aunt is doing and 1 at a hotel. so 4. The first one has mahi mahi, green beans, garlic cheese mash potatoes, and pina coladas. The second don't know, the third don't don't know but the fourth that my mom is making is turkey breast, mash potatoes, country ham, corn pudding, and my brother's making vegetable lasagne. just a traditional christmas dinner. so I'm sure their's more on both but the mahi mahi is going to be thursday.

O

Oberon

Venezuelan Beaver Cheese!

Cheeseshop.jpg

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Chocolate Chubbies (warning, these cookies are an aphrodisiac so be careful!)

Makes 3 ½ Dozen
Prep time- 20 minutes
Bake- 12-15 minutes per batch

These chewy, nut-studded cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream!

-6 (1 ounce) semi sweet chocolate squares, chopped
-2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
-1/3 cup of butter
-3 large eggs
-1 cup sugar
-1/4 cup all purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
-1/8 teaspoon salt
-1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
-2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
-2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts

Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook, stirring often, over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add chocolate mixture, beating well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in chocolate morsels, pecans and walnuts.
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets.

lazyhappy

chocolate covered micheal jackson
dance2_a.gif

(preferably for the little boys)

direction:
you 1st grab a micheal jackson cookie cutter (you can get one from the nearest safeway)
you put chocolate on your butt and squish it on in there... yesh!
you are now ready to start baking.
set the oven to 350 degrees and once it's set, just push it on in there and bake for 12 to 17 minutes.

my review:
micheal jacksons taste good, my son loves them

Last edited:

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have to say, last year I made a nicely-sized Christmas meal for my mom, dad, best friend, and myself. :) It was baked parmesan chicken with mashed garlic potatoes and turnips. I added some fruit to the side (I don't remember what), some eggnog, and cookies- I think. lol But that was the meal. And I bought all of the ingredients to cook myself for the chicken and mashed potatoes and turnips. I'm trying to find different recipes to try this year. (I love going all-out for Christmas.)

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, Story and myself have come up with a list of what to make for Christmas dinner. :) And it somehow grew a lot bigger than last year's version. Still sticking with the chicken, but we've decided to give it a tropical twist this year. Let's give it up for all the vitamin C. \/\/007!

Our main dish is going to be Rum Chicken (now there's a dish for Jack Sparrow... Johnny Depp FTW!), with sides of Hawaiian salad, Broccoli 'N' Cheese soup, and Hawaiian rolls with a cream cheese vegetable dipping sauce, followed up with a Pineapple 'N' Coconut cheesecake and a Strawberry Cheesecake with the drinks being Virgin Strawberry Daquiri and Mocha Mudslide (also virgin- yes, we killed the spirit... *coughs*).

There should be plenty of leftovers. :yes:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone remember those Xmas cookies in the 2006 version of Black Christmas? :devil:

That's the only thing I remember from that movie.

MBTI Type
INTJ
This year's batch of Christmas cookies! This time around I made green tea shortbread, Almond Roca cookies, hazelnut chocolate chip, ginger chocolate chunk, and cranberry jam pinwheels.

cookiesya.jpg