User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    So mix in a little MAO inhibators with your chocolate (preferably those found in nature).
    Beware: Once you use MAOIs, the effects are likely to be permanent, and can cause serious hazards any time you will digest meat in the future.

Anyway, Theobromine's light induced euphoria is usually enough for most mortals, including me.

---

When you buy chocolate, ALWAYS check it is not made with Palm oil, but only Cocoa butter.
    This is one of the reason (amongst others) why large brands like Cadbury always produce very bad chocolate in countries where they are not complied to do it by the law -this includes the USA-, and junk food you should avoid at all cost, both because of your health, because of its taste, and the disastrous effects of Palm oil culture in the tropics.

99% of candy bars are junk food full of trans fats, by the way. Always avoid them if possible.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Beware: Once you use MAOIs, the effect are likely to be permanent, and can cause serious hazards any time you will digest meat in the future.

Anyway, Theobromine's light induced euphoria is usually enough for most mortals, including me.

---

When you buy chocolate, ALWAYS check it is not made with Palm oil, but only Cocoa butter.
    This is one of the reason (amongst others) why large brands like Cadbury always produce very bad chocolate in countries where they are not complied to do it by the law -this includes the USA-, and junk food you should avoid at all cost, both because of your health, because of its taste, and the disastrous effects of Palm oil culture in the tropics.

99% of candy bars are junk food full of trans fats, by the way. Always avoid them if possible.
    Thanks for the heads up.

It was kinda just one of my sudden "bright ideas" that I really didn't think out.

What came to mind was the MAOi used Ayahuasca to promote the oral activity such as Banisteriopsis caapi (Yaje) and the other is Peganum harmala (Syrian Rue).

Now that I think about it prompted by your additional information I think I will forgo playing a chocolaty Dr. Jeckle/Mr. Hyde.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think they usually just say : "vegetal oil" in the cases where they don't use cocoa butter, or use it with cocoa butter. So it could be pretty much anything, but is often palm oil.

Malaysia is quite terrifying when it comes to oil palm culture, the countryside, there, in some areas, just looks like a giant forest of rowed palmtrees.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Theobromine's light induced euphoria is usually enough for most mortals, including me.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    I think they usually just say : "vegetal oil" in the cases where they don't use cocoa butter, or use it with cocoa butter. So it could be pretty much anything, but is often palm oil.

Malaysia is quite terrifying when it comes to oil palm culture, the countryside, there, in some areas, just looks like a giant forest of rowed palmtrees.

99% of the time, "vegetable oil" is just an euphemism for Palm oil, since it is the cheapest edible oil available in the market.
    Most brands that don't use Palm oil (Rapeseed or Sunflower's, for instance) are usually eager to show it, because it's a proof of a better quality. It's not perfect, but it's far better than the dreaded Palmitic acid (44% of Palm oil content). This fatty acid is worst for your arteries and your heart than pure butter (less the taste) when combined with trans fats.

There's a powerful economic lobby to encourage its consumption nonetheless, despite the studies provided by the World Health Organization, lots of NGO and several other independant researchers.

Nevertheless, in many Western countries, effective measures of boycotts have successively prevented those economic interests from really setting foot in domestic markets. Unfortunately, as usual the USA are not concerned with that: They represent an eco-backward nation. In the name of the allmighty "free market", who cares if American poors grow obese and die of coronary accidents?
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 03-31-2010 at 11:57 AM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

I have twice been in a chocolate factory overseas. It wasn't exactly Willy Wonka, but still fun.

Has anyone here ever had any of or use those raw cacao nibs? They are supposedly a superfood.
    Not that I believe in following every good-food/bad-food trend that comes along.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Chocolate .
    Just give me anything dipped in chocolate please.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

sammy

is it a sign of addiction that I have three different kinds of chocolate ice cream in my freezer right now?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Chocolate .
    Just give me anything dipped in chocolate please.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^Yum, heaven

More recent news that Chocolate is good for your heart.

Nibble on chocolate for a healthy heart--study | The Money Times
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"