User Tag List

Thread: Ice-T

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Default Ice-T

it's finally iced tea season again! I'm celebrating with a pitcher of unsweetened jasmine green iced tea

I was looking for some twists on iced tea to make over the course of the warm season here this year though- both of us drink a lot of it (I drink unsweetened and the man drinks sweetened) and I'm used to making at least a pitcher of each a day

any suggestions would be awesome!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Oh! I like Iced Tea with a bit honey instead of sugar. Come to think of it, I like lots of things with a bit of honey. Except that Bit O' Honey candy, that's stuff is just disgusting.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'll have to try the honey in his tea! He loves honey and it would be a nice twist on the usual sweet tea!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Default Fruity tea is the shit...

Once it's done brewing, pour it (while it's still hot) over frozen raspberries (you can find these bags in the frozen food aisle in most grocery stores). You can make it sweet just the same way as you normally would, or just keep it unsweetened. Either way, it has a nice fruity flavor to it. If you prefer the tea to not have any chunks of fruit left in it, then you can pour it over a metal strainer into a clean pitcher, and this will get most of the bits out.

Any frozen fruits will work well for this. I've also tried peaches, blackberries, and kiwi (and of course you can try fruity combos too). It's delish.

Flavor syrups work too, but I've found that frozen fruit tastes much more authentically fruity.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that sounds good, and I do have a few bags of frozen berries in the freezer!

I've done that before with lemonade (using frozen berries as ice cubes!) but never with tea before... definitley worth trying out! thanks!