• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what do you put in your eggs?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Like when you're making scrambled what do you add?

I usually add salt pepper hot sauce and sour cream and sometimes like a table spoon of shredded cheese before cooking the eggs.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I mix the whites and yolks together in a bowl with onion, peppers, hard salami pieces, and when I'm feeling fancy, I'll shred some other veggies from the night before to stick in there as well.

Drizzle olive oil to cook them in so they don't stick to the pan. Add in the mozzarella cheese during the last 30 seconds or so of cooking. Top with Frank's Red Hot sauce.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't eat eggs scrambled, but when I make them for my family, I just add salt and a little pepper. Usually I cook them in a little olive oil, but occasionally I use margarine or Pam.

For myself, it's over-easy, fried in margarine, and sprinkled with salt.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I scramble them (2) with about a tablespoon of milk, some pepper, and a pinch of salt. Then I cook them over butter in the frying pan. They are delish.

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I scramble them with milk, a bit of cheese, and fresh ground pepper. Throw them on some olive oil and... Yum.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I rarely eat them, but cook them for my family. I usually scramble them with olive oil, salt, ground pepper, diced tomatoes, sometimes cheese, and a little onion powder. I occasionally cook them with tuna fish or canned chicken.

wolfy

awsm
Different things. Typically milk and salt/pepper. Sometimes I mix mayonnaise into them.

I prefer sunny side up.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Garlic salt, tarragon, dill weed, milk, chopped onion, chopped garlic, shredded cheese. Sometimes, I add leftover vegetables. I usually make an omelet. And, since we all have cholesterol issues, I use egg beaters instead of real eggs.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Green peppers, onions and pepper cooked in butter on a cast-iron skillet.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Plain. Use pam on the skillet, break 2-3 eggs into the skillet, break the yolks, cook up 2-3 slices of bacon and put it on toast. The bacon supplies all the extra flavor I'd need.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cheese, cheese and more cheese. And did I mention cheese? :D

Sometimes some butter, and always a little milk. But for me, discounting the cheese, it's not about what you put in it, but how you cook it. I'm big into egg-scrambling technique :nerd:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I scramble eggs by stirring them up in a bowl. I don't add milk or anything. I put it on a skillet with butter in the pan. I constantly move the eggs, so as to maintain moisture and soft texture. When they are done enough, I put a little bit of salt and a little bit of agave nectar.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Usually I'll scramble some eggs with cheese and diced peppers and onions and then eat them as a sandwich between toast.

Sometimes I make a kind of breakfast hash. I take cubed bread or corn tortilla strips, peppers, onions and sausage or chicken and cook them together in a cast iron skillet until the bread/tortillas are a little crispy. Then I'll push everything to the side and cook a couple of eggs in the empty side until they're fairly firm, them mix everything together and top with a little cheese. Mmm.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i make them a few different ways...sometimes with a bit of milk, salt & pepper, parmesan and garlic...sometimes with green pepper, mushrooms, onion and jalapeno jack...sometimes i add tortilla chips...sometimes i like a lil spinach, mushrom, tomato and feta

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The family loves some spicy sausage, diced home fries, some onion, red and green pepper, scrambled eggs in a warm flour tortilla topped with Queso oaxaca and salsa.

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Milk, salt, pepper, creole seasoning, garlic, onion, tomato, mushroom, spinach, and turkey ham or bacon, cooked in olive oil!

When I'm cooking for the husband and kids, it's more along the lines of cheese, hashbrowns, and chorizo...they love breakfast burritos! Health? Not so much.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chives and ham, a bit of pepper and maybe a little nutmeg - if I have any of these. But always a bit of milk, and salt of course. Fried in butter.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I add chopped onions and tomatoes, feta cheese, and salt and pepper. It's quite tasty, and I would love to claim credit for it, but that goes to an online recipe.