User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Living On A Boat

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Victor--this post is intelligible. You sure you're okay?
    President Kennedy had two modes of operation. There was his responsible mode where he took care of business. And there was his playful mode where he relaxed.

In the same way I have my unintelligible mode and my intelligible mode. My intelligible mode is for fun.

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar

When I moved out of my parents at 17 I lived on a boat. It was pretty cool. But wasn't sailing around the world and shit just moored in the anchorage. My slum lord friend used to steal my home to take a girl or friend on a ride sometimes but I had a good lease drafted by my Dad which predicted this with a liquidated damages clause which at the end of the month made it almost rent free.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Has anyone else thought about living on a boat and sailing around the world? You could eat everything you fish up. You wouldn't need much money, except for clothes and stuff like that.

I'm serious. Life is really shit. People spend all their time working up the social ladder so they can spend their 'free time trying to unwind'. I know I'm a bit of a loon, but is this really such a bad idea?
    Not at all. If my girlfriend wouldnt get sea-sick, I'ld in fact already live on one
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

I think it will be wonderful to live a whole life in boat, yes that's right that people spend their time in just making money and life in office. I think it will so peaceful to live in boat and get out of this world and to go to the place where their is only existence of nature. That will be the day when it will said that we truly live our life.Good thought, I like it.