• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Living On A Boat

Mole

Permabanned
Victor--this post is intelligible. You sure you're okay?

President Kennedy had two modes of operation. There was his responsible mode where he took care of business. And there was his playful mode where he relaxed.

In the same way I have my unintelligible mode and my intelligible mode. My intelligible mode is for fun.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When I moved out of my parents at 17 I lived on a boat. It was pretty cool. But wasn't sailing around the world and shit just moored in the anchorage. My slum lord friend used to steal my home to take a girl or friend on a ride sometimes but I had a good lease drafted by my Dad which predicted this with a liquidated damages clause which at the end of the month made it almost rent free.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Has anyone else thought about living on a boat and sailing around the world? You could eat everything you fish up. You wouldn't need much money, except for clothes and stuff like that.

I'm serious. Life is really shit. People spend all their time working up the social ladder so they can spend their 'free time trying to unwind'. I know I'm a bit of a loon, but is this really such a bad idea?

Not at all. If my girlfriend wouldnt get sea-sick, I'ld in fact already live on one

johnspells

I think it will be wonderful to live a whole life in boat, yes that's right that people spend their time in just making money and life in office. I think it will so peaceful to live in boat and get out of this world and to go to the place where their is only existence of nature. That will be the day when it will said that we truly live our life.Good thought, I like it.