These are no ordinary nachoes.
Oh no. No, not ordinary. Not even able to be called nachoes really. "plain old nachoes" HA.
These... these are pure win nachoes.
These are nachoes the like of which the world has never seen before.
These are the nachoes that when yeu die and go to heaven and ask for nachoes, yeu will recieve these, and then yeu will DIE AGAIN from how much pure awesome is packed into them!
These... are the nachoes... OF THE GODS!
- 1 bag nachoes! (durr whot'd yeu expect?) I used Doritoes zesty cheese nachoes for it
- 1 jar of cheeze nacho dip; I used a 400ml jar of tostitos salsa con queso
- 1/2 can of black olives (about 250ml)
- 1/2 jar jalapino peppers (about 200ml)
- 1 large tomato, just slightly under ripe, not fully red yet; keeps it from getting too mushy when cooking
- 1/2 package of hot itallian sausage; I can get the stuff like it's hamburger, rather than having to get sausages and cut them open, yay for being able to skip a step!
- Frank's redhot sauce (about 5 tbsp, yes I'm insane)
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ground cayenne
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black peppercorn
- 2 tbsp oregano
- chili flakes (sprinkle on top)
- parmesan cheese (grated; also sprinkle on top)
How to make:
Brown the sausage meat by frying pan; olive oil works well here.
Add the cheese salsa dip, just pour it into the pan, drain the black olives and add those. Yeu can just pick the jalapinos out without having to drain, a little more spice to the sauce doesn't hurt here at all. If yeur jalapinos are whole, slice them into more managable sizes, roughly about the size of the black olives. Same dealie with the black olives, actually; slice them if they're whole.
Add the rest of the ingredients after these are stirred in, make sure to dice the tomato into tiny chunks.
Bring sauce to a boil on medium heat, then let it simmer but don't cover it. I forgot to check the clock so I have no clue how long for, but just leave it until it seems like it's probably done. Let it sit for a few minutes after so it finishes thickening, then get a nice big plate or bowl of nachoes, and pour the sauce on top.
Makes enough for about 1 bag of nachoes.
Warning: Bring milk. Or chocolate milk. Just don't drink pop or beer with these, they're spicy enough that most people won't be able to handle them with just a simple water based drink.