The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    What kind of neighbors do you have? :eek:
    They just don't like cats.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    They just don't like cats.
    Well dude, there's a difference between not liking cats and actively trying to kill them every chance. That's a bit more homicidal than simple dislike. o_o

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't know what your cat eats, but every BIG cat I've known has gotten daily canned food. You should stop this. Leave a big bowl of dry food for her to graze on. Also: catnip. If she likes it, it's a nice non-food pleasure.
    Find toys she likes and play with her (I know you alreasy know this)

I had a cat that was really skinny, so much so that I thought he might have had a thyroid problem, but the vet said he was perfect. Cats should be on the skinny side...

MBTI
    ISTJ

Make sure you are giving the cat dry food... wet food is like fast food for kitties.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

If you have space in your room, play with her every night. Here is something my cat loves:

1. Spread newspapers or pages torn out from magazines over the floor, slightly overlapping.
    2. Set up some empty cardboard boxes of different heights.
    3. Put plastic bags or crumply paper in the boxes.
    4. Sprinkle everything with catnip.
    5. Get a Kitty Tease ktwebjg or make yourself a reasonable facsimile of one (basically a stick with a long string attached and some kind of thing the cat can bite at the end of the string).
    6. Throw whatever is on the end of your line into the cardboard boxes or the paper bags and jiggle it so there is a rustling sound. Let the cat pounce and sliiiiide on the paper, then run and slide again.

My fat kitty loves this and she will play until she's panting and keeps running to the water dish.

Another thing she loves are those pompoms with catnip on them. She plays with those by herself and gets some exercise.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

surprise, my cat is too fat too! she also talks to me and tells me that the dogs in the neighborhood won't leave her alone. they hide behind things and watch her and bark out stupid things to her when she's only trying to get a little bit of peace and quiet. So, the other day she told me she's just going to go ahead and get fatter and fatter and do what she feels would make those stupid dogs so repulsed that they have no choice but to LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!

Good kitty, i told her. Maybe they'll LEARN THEIR FUCKING LESSON!

Quote Originally Posted by bcvcdc View Post
    surprise, my cat is too fat too! she also talks to me and tells me that the dogs in the neighborhood won't leave her alone. they hide behind things and watch her and bark out stupid things to her when she's only trying to get a little bit of peace and quiet. So, the other day she told me she's just going to go ahead and get fatter and fatter and do what she feels would make those stupid dogs so repulsed that they have no choice but to LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!

Good kitty, i told her. Maybe they'll LEARN THEIR FUCKING LESSON!
    Haha, wtf?

OH, the cats. Yes, exercise is great. Maybe you can adopt a second cat so that your fat cat will have another non-human, living creature to play/fight with. A fighting cat is a skinny cat.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    epic

stop feeding kitty so much meat

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Some cats are just meant to be fat and lazy, like Garfield.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Here I am posting on a thread about fat cats. This is what Ive come to.

The problem with cats (dogs too for that matter) is if you feed them the right amount, theyre always hungry or acting hungry. Still, in the long run theyre happier and healthier if you feed them the proper amount consistently. Stick to dry food and limit or omit junk/canned food and table scraps; best to keep your cat out of the kitchen when youre eating your own meals.
    X___________________________________

If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the casethen it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg