• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Street Food

MBTI Type
INTJ
what is arancini?

Fried balls of rice. Sometimes it's leftover risotto shaped into balls, breaded and fried, and sometimes it's just cooked rice with a little binder. Most times it's served hot, but I've seen it served cold. It's often served with marinara sauce. MMMM.

Parmesan%20arancini%20with%20semi-dried%20tomato%20dip.jpg

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Fried balls of rice. Sometimes it's leftover risotto shaped into balls, breaded and fried, and sometimes it's just cooked rice with a little binder. Most times it's served hot, but I've seen it served cold. It's often served with marinara sauce. MMMM.

sounds good!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yes:

I'm a pretty picky eater, but I ate scorpions and sea horses on the streets of China. I'll post pics of those markets later...

Oh, how was that? I don't know if I could do that. :horor:

I love street food. I'm itching to go to southeast asia for the street food!

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
My town is too small for much street food, but a neighboring city has an amazing waffle cart. Waffles with maple syrup and bacon, sliced fruit, cheese, spices, whatever. Also some excellent carts in Portland. Some gourmet burger type things (meh) and lots of Thai, Mediterranean, and Mexican. I would eat street-gyros forever :drool:

off-the-waffle-good-breakfasts-close-up-225x300.jpg

(That's a picture from inside the restaurant that owns the cart, but they also truck around downtown)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:drool: The only real street food we have here is the little taco-stands that are on every corner of Houston. I like them when I am in a rush :3 Nothing says comfort food to me like mexican cooking.