• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Long Island Ice Teas

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DUUUUDE!!! I love Long Island Iced Teas. :yes:

I get them when a bar has "2 for 1" and that's a great start to an evening.

How's life, my ESTP Bro?!?! :rock:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Yeah, I totally just had three at a nice fancy restaurant with lobster and beautiful medium rare steak all at my boss' expense.

Man, is he gonna be pissed when he sees the bill. $900 and only five of us to account for it. hahaha.

I'm doing pretty sweeeeet. I'm a truck dispatcher now, learnin' the ropes (not even a week yet). I've only just now learned how to enter forms into the computer, that and send a few guys to the wrong end of the state.

Jk, of course. ;) :rofl1:

avolkiteshvara

MBTI Type
YaYa
About ten years ago in Portland Oregon, there was a comedy club that would give huge Long Islands.

For like $15, you could get a 48 oz. Long Island. You only needed one for the night.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Lucky you!! You are definitely living the life!! Have enough fun for all of us!!:newwink::devil:
Hellz yeah, babee! :D And I'd take you along with me if I could! :yes:

About ten years ago in Portland Oregon, there was a comedy club that would give huge Long Islands.

For like $15, you could get a 48 oz. Long Island. You only needed one for the night.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. :drool: