I've just been cooking and am now waiting for my husband to come home. And I realised I've been cooking in a very ENTP way!
Here are the steps I took...
1) Husband calls. I decide to cook something.
2) I go to mall.
3) As husband said he wasn't feeling well: something light. As it is cold outside: something warm.
4) I feel like tomato soup.
5) Light? Check. Warm? Check. Okay, tomato soup it is.
6) I'm at the mall. Realize I don't know how to cook tomato soup.
7) Okay, what should go in it? A lot of tomatoes of course, and... a stick of celery, an onion, and some carrots. This would probably give a good tomato soup.
8) Back home: look up recipe. Book lists potatoes as main ingredient.
9) Potatoes? What potatoes? I'm making tomato soup! (And so a new recipe is born - tomato soup Tamske)
10) Clean ingredients. Put all ingredients in pot. Put pot on fire.
11) Realize the pot isn't big enough, because I still need to add the tomatoes.
12) Get bigger pot. Clean tomatoes. Add tomatoes.
13) Post steps on typologycentral, as I've realized how it fits the type by step 8 and was composing the post in my head during steps 9-12. (Pot is now on fire. A relatively low one with me in vicinity)
14) There is a smell coming from the kitchen. A good one...
How does an (insert type here) cook?