• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The surivor

What personality types would survive on a deserted island the longest?

• ESTP

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • ISTP

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • ENTP

• INTP

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • ISFP

• ENFP

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • ESTJ

• INTJ

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

• Total voters

jixmixfix

Permabanned
An engineer who can also play soccer?!!?!?

:shocking:

Sacrebleu!!!!

Every engineer I know plays some sport of some kind, and half of them actually have social skills to boot!!!

(I know approximately seven engineers)

Aren't you Miss popular over there and I said soccer "well".

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm just wondering - since when did 'survival' become an issue?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After a shipwreck, we found on a remote island in the Pacific:

- Two males ESTP and one female ESTP.
- Two males ENFP and one female ENFP.
- Two males ISTJ and one female ISTJ.
- Two males ISFJ and one female ISFJ.
- Two males INFJ and one female INFJ.
- Two males INFP and one female INFP.
- Two males INTP and one female INTP.
- Two males ISTP and one female ISTP.
- Two males ESTJ and one female ESTJ.
- Two males ENTJ and one male ENTJ.
- Two males ESFP and one female ESFP.

After three months, here's what happened on our island:

- A man ESTP have murdered the other male ESTP to get the ESTP chick.

- Both males ENFP and the ENFP girl are very happy in their menage a trois.

- The two ISTJ men share the favors of the ISTJ girl, scrupulously respecting the alternate weekly.

- The males ISFJ fuck together and the female ISFJ cooks and households.

- The two INFJ men are waiting desperately for someone to want to have the kindness to present the INFJ woman.

- The two male INFP, after glancing at the INFP female and scrupulously observed the horizon finally decided to try their luck at swimming ...

- The two INTP men speculate on the virtues of suicide yet, while the INTP girl uses and abuses of sunbathing to put his body in value.

- The ISTPs began by dividing the island into North and South and set up a distillery in the center. The important thing for them is that others peoples do not have a drop! As for sex, whereas after a few pints of whiskey, there reigns a sort of thick fog on the island, the question does not even arise.

- Each one male ESTJ have founded a government, plus one for common issues, one for personal masculine matters which the ESTJ woman does'nt care. Finally, marriage under 14 competencies overlap, men negotiate their right to woo the woman in bartering with an old box of aspirin.

- The first ENTJ man married the ENTJ woman and divorced soon after. He is the best client of the ISTP's distillery. The second ENTJ has made a little money by killing one of two ESTP to hustle his money. With that money he has acquired 33.3% stake in the ISTP's distillery, licensed exclusive sales for others types and called the ESTP girl as a seller. It employs more than the ISTJs as bodyguards for himself and his ENTJ bride (the ENTJ girl who has divorced with the first ENTJ man), promising to the ISFJ girl position of nurse for his first child. Finally, he takes regular classes with the INTP girl.

- The three ESFPs, meanwhile, have ever run the desert island for a long time to go to a party.

:D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
After a shipwreck, we found on a remote island in the Pacific:

- Two males ESTP and one female ESTP.
- Two males ENFP and one female ENFP.
- Two males ISTJ and one female ISTJ.
- Two males ISFJ and one female ISFJ.
- Two males INFJ and one female INFJ.
- Two males INFP and one female INFP.
- Two males INTP and one female INTP.
- Two males ISTP and one female ISTP.
- Two males ESTJ and one female ESTJ.
- Two males ENTJ and one male ENTJ.
- Two males ESFP and one female ESFP.

After three months, here's what happened on our island:

- A man ESTP have murdered the other male ESTP to get the ESTP chick.

- Both males ENFP and the ENFP girl are very happy in their menage a trois.

- The two ISTJ men share the favors of the ISTJ girl, scrupulously respecting the alternate weekly.

- The males ISFJ fuck together and the female ISFJ cooks and households.

- The two INFJ men are waiting desperately for someone to want to have the kindness to present the INFJ woman.

- The two male INFP, after glancing at the INFP female and scrupulously observed the horizon finally decided to try their luck at swimming ...

- The two INTP men speculate on the virtues of suicide yet, while the INTP girl uses and abuses of sunbathing to put his body in value.

- The ISTPs began by dividing the island into North and South and set up a distillery in the center. The important thing for them is that others peoples do not have a drop! As for sex, whereas after a few pints of whiskey, there reigns a sort of thick fog on the island, the question does not even arise.

- Each one male ESTJ have founded a government, plus one for common issues, one for personal masculine matters which the ESTJ woman does'nt care. Finally, marriage under 14 competencies overlap, men negotiate their right to woo the woman in bartering with an old box of aspirin.

- The first ENTJ man married the ENTJ woman and divorced soon after. He is the best client of the ISTP's distillery. The second ENTJ has made a little money by killing one of two ESTP to hustle his money. With that money he has acquired 33.3% stake in the ISTP's distillery, licensed exclusive sales for others types and called the ESTP girl as a seller. It employs more than the ISTJs as bodyguards for himself and his ENTJ bride (the ENTJ girl who has divorced with the first ENTJ man), promising to the ISFJ girl position of nurse for his first child. Finally, he takes regular classes with the INTP girl.

- The three ESFPs, meanwhile, have ever run the desert island for a long time to go to a party.

:D

funny shit when is the next episode?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Lots of variables. For example does the person have full camping gear, or have absolutely nothing, or random Fed Ex packages like in Castaway? Overall I voted INTJ, because I think they'd be the most likely to find a way to sustain themselves indefinitely in any given environment.

I voted ENTP too, since that is the type most likely to find a way off. ;)

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
hmm interesting, I think I could manage. all you really need is food shelter and clean water. 1. build a hut 2. make some hunting spears or weapons, and find edible plants 3. distill some water. I'd probably want the luxury of fire too.