• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] i made the eggs

used butterkase for the cheese my mom loved it. she decided since she has to make brunch for 19 people next weekend is gonna make a huge casserole dish of it as the main dish and have people bring sides and do the butterkase and add a small a bit of feta.

- - - Updated - - -

used butterkase for the cheese my mom loved it. she decided since she has to make brunch for 19 people next weekend is gonna make a huge casserole dish of it as the main dish and have people bring sides and do the butterkase and add a small a bit of feta.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me..

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
12107048_10101333169879157_3503084206022592002_n.jpg

mom's birthday dinner: mint crusted rack of lamb, garlic potatoes, italian cream cake, salad hiding in the background somewhere, bread.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I baked chocolate chocolate chip cookies.

Dey wuz so gud.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] [MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] I made that egg bake but with green tomatoes, 4-cheese Mexican blend, cotija, and tabasco. I'm not as big a fan of Mexican food as I am of Italian food, but you folks might like it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], here it is. Sorry if the picture quality is a little blurry... I'm not an expert at food photography.

eggs.jpg

attachment.php

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Mongolian beef recipe from a prominent food blogger. Much too salty. I must've used a different brand of soy sauce than the one she used. I will say that flank steak works great for stir-fried dishes.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mongolian beef recipe from a prominent food blogger. Much too salty. I must've used a different brand of soy sauce than the one she used. I will say that flank steak works great for stir-fried dishes.
Probably called for reduced sodium soy sauce, like the kind they sell at Trader Joe's. I've had that problem before, with food blog recipes.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something very simple: veggies stir-fried in a grill wok with just a bit of garlic, pepper, and olive oil. Veggie heaven, to go with the burgers my INTP made.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] Half-Baked Harvest for the win. :wub: I've loved absolutely everything I've made from their blog. (Though I tend to need to use substitutions, because the average HBH recipe tends to use schmancy ingredients that cost a lot, like sundried tomato pesto.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this yesterday:

Apple Walnut Flax Seed Bread | Joy the Baker

4462957798_62deeaf079.jpg

^ pic from the recipe page -- I didn't take it

Friggin amazing. I want to make it all the time. Best breakfast treat ever.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I'll have to check out more of the site then!

because, sadly, I'm the type of person who often has sundried tomato pesto sitting around :blush: (and I have some vanilla beans that I really need to do something with soon... maybe make some vanilla sugar or vanilla extract for christmas presents!)

and that bread looks awesome... may have to try it out since we have some flaxseed in the refrigerator that the man bought to include in shakes :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I'll have to check out more of the site then!

because, sadly, I'm the type of person who often has sundried tomato pesto sitting around :blush: (and I have some vanilla beans that I really need to do something with soon... maybe make some vanilla sugar or vanilla extract for christmas presents!)
I want some homemade vanilla things!! Send me some!

Maybe we could do a holiday gift exchange... do you want anything hand-knit?

Also this was the recipe I was thinking of, with the sundried tomato pesto: Half Baked Harvest - One-Pan Spring Tuscan Quinoa Bake

Pro tip: seriously reduce the amount of olive oil you put in. Other than that, friggin amazing. Loved it.

and that bread looks awesome... may have to try it out since we have some flaxseed in the refrigerator that the man bought to include in shakes :)
Ground flaxseed in shakes for the win!! (This one is my favorite: Peanut Butter Banana Oat Smoothie - Let Why Lead I make it way more than I should, haha)