• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
[Trigger Warning] Vegetarians - Turn Away

[MENTION=6163]ReadingRainbows[/MENTION] [MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION]

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Porridge

You need
1 cup rolled oats
1 3/4 cups water
Cream
A pot
Gas

Put the oats in the pot then add the water.
Turn the gas on.
Stir until it starts bubbling.
Turn off gas.
Pour porridge into a bowl.
Pour cream on top as desired

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I put soup on just now

it's gonna be baked potato when it's done there's 5lbs of potatoes plus 6 cloves of garlic and 12 cups of broth a large onion a stick of butter and salt and pepper. to be added later cheddar, chives, and half and half

toppings include bacon, sour cream, and more cheese

5 billion hours later:
10492055_10100821791071387_6987187136475849632_n.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got all experimental this morning. There was some left over flavorful soup broth, not enough for anything. So, I made a pancake with it, with some sautéed onions & mushrooms and sausage in it. I threw an egg on it and some sriracha, and... breakfast.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not shit! free baked falafel sandwich and crushed lentil soup from work.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
for dinner tonight i'm making fettucini alfredo with brocoli, grilled chicken (I have a bag of frozen grilled chicken strips), and sundried tomatoes. yum

alfredo sauce
2 parts heavy cream
1 part butter
parmasean shredded at the very least. absolutely non of the powdered stuff. preferably fresh off the block
salt
pepper

begin cooking the pasta right before cooking the sauce, steam a bag of brocoli in the microwave, heat chicken in a skillet, drain and rinse slightly the sundried tomatoes.

melt butter add heavy cream and whisk together simmer until thickened. turn off heat. add parmasean tasting til it tastes like there's enough add lots of pepper (cuz black pepper is awesome) but don't go over board that the pepper over powers the sauce and less than a pinch of salt cuz the cheese and butter will have a fair amount

drain the pasta when it's done

put everything together, putting the amount of brocoli and chicken that looks good possibly cutting the chicken into smaller pieces.

I know most people know how to make alfredo sauce, and if not the jar stuff is really gross and it takes less than 5 minutes to make, that you're doing yourself a dis service by using the jar stuff

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
Toasting things in the oven: Almonds, Hazelnuts, Raisins, Pumpkin-, Sesame- & Sunflower seeds = tasty "müsli" :cheese:

gromit

likes this
I made lentil soup but I don't have my normal range of ingredients since I'm only here temporarily. It's definitely missing a little oomph.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made lentil soup but I don't have my normal range of ingredients since I'm only here temporarily. It's definitely missing a little oomph.

oooh that sounds good i should make some tomorrow, it seems like it be perfect sick food.