• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I paid for it, so that means I get credit for cooking it:

20140323_204908_zpsrtin7iqw.jpg

A

A window to the soul

A bowl of Reese's peanut butter puff cereal. I poured the cereal in a bowl with milk and ate it with a spoon. It was delicious.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Martha Stewart's one pan pasta. It was pretty good. I think it would have been even better with mushrooms. Most things are. Which reminds me that there are supposed to be morels at the grocery store and I forgot to look. I need to get someone to take me mushroom hunting.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bacon, swiss cheese, and roasted artichoke hearts quiche...with homemade crust.

I need to be paid for this.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Key lime cheesecake bars on graham cracker crust.

For the fine people at work...

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Key lime cheesecake bars on graham cracker crust.

For the fine people at work...

gromit

likes this
For dinner I had soba with brussels sprouts and tofu.

Brussels sprouts sliced thin and lightly browned/cooked with rice vinegar and sesame oil. Tofu in skillet with soy sauce, sriracha, sesame. Mix it all together and then eat.

The unfortunate thing is somehow the rubber band from the package fell into the cooking water for the soba, didn't realize until they were done and I strained it. So I maybe ingested some extra rubber chemicals today...

Amazingly it came out fine, still stretchy, so I put it back on the package again.

gromit

likes this
My room mate is making us grilled cheeses. I'm very happy.

Ooooh yum that is one of the best foods ever. I love it with a can of tomato soup.

Today I made stuffed peppers, and there was extra filling so I just baked that too in a dish because what else can ya do?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ooooh yum that is one of the best foods ever. I love it with a can of tomato soup.

Today I made stuffed peppers, and there was extra filling so I just baked that too in a dish because what else can ya do?

Unfortunately neither of us had tomato soup

also it was perfect. perfect color, perfect amount of butter, perfect amount of cheese. It was italian bread, cheddar, and butter

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
eggs with garlic, spinach, and nopales

gromit

likes this
Single Serve Microwave Brownie

This is AHHHH-mazing. I have refined the recipe over several attempts.

1.5 T flour
1.5 T sugar
1 T cocoa powder (heaping)
1 T butter
1 T milk
Dash of salt

Melt butter in bowl or mug, add remaining ingredients and stir to mix. Microwave 30s +/- depending on your microwave, you will have to trial and error it.

Comes out dense and fudgey, so eat it with a spoon. Double all quantities for brownie for two!

edit: forgot to mention... add a splash of vanilla extract too for extra tastiness

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
All I've made today is toast. But, I did Thai food and Chardonnay for dinner. :D