• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Key Lime Pie

keylimepie.jpg

N

NPcomplete

Leek and potato soup sprinkled with four cheeses!

Oooh and yesterday, cornbread with little blueberry planets. :drool:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Absolutely! I love roasted broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts in a good olive oil and some nice salt.

I made chicken and dumplings tonight. I didn't eat any but was told it was excellent.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night I baked a salmon fillet and then put some olive oil, garlic, and herbs on top once done. Also had some fettucine with a little butter, salt, pepper, and parmesan mixed in. Also sauteed zucchini. Also a salad with baby tomatos. Whole thing took maybe 30 minutes to throw together. Super yummy.

Tonight... am eating out. ;) Back to cooking tomorrow night, though. :) Tomorrow night I'll make a meatloaf and then maybe do some mashed potatoes, with a veggie (probably brussels sprouts) and salad.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last night I baked a salmon fillet and then put some olive oil, garlic, and herbs on top once done. Also had some fettucine with a little butter, salt, pepper, and parmesan mixed in. Also sauteed zucchini. Also a salad with baby tomatos. Whole thing took maybe 30 minutes to throw together. Super yummy.

That sounds amazing. Although I prefer my salmon raw.

I don't cook very often, beyond really simple stuff; I cook brown rice, beans, eggs, rice fried with eggs, bake acorn squashes, and steam mushrooms and assorted produce. Not much other than that. I make sushi now and then, but that's not technically cooking. (And I eat other things of course, they just don't involve cooking.)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Omg that looks amazing too. If I still ate meat, I would try that.

I haven't looked through most of this thread, but my response would probably be that most of it sounds amazing.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Homemade chicken nuggets, chicken and dumplings (trying to stretch two chicken breasts between 7+ people two of whom will not eat dumplings) and green beans with bacon and onions.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Omg that looks amazing too. If I still ate meat, I would try that.

I haven't looked through most of this thread, but my response would probably be that most of it sounds amazing.

it could probably be pulled off with mushrooms. are you going vegan? like no cheese either?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it could probably be pulled off with mushrooms. are you going vegan? like no cheese either?
Nope, still eating dairy and fish. So pescetarian. Yeah, mushrooms with the dish sounds interesting...what is it- red onions, fried egg, cheese? I can't really tell.