• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

G

Ginkgo

his arteries are INFP? :huh:

We meet again, furry four-legger. Do not underestimate my resolve, creature, for death is not the end!

fight-1.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*throws cat in shower*

165435256_a0a71e3233.jpg

Actually I decided I want food first, I'm reheating chicken, broccoli & half a sweet potato that I made yesterday.
*keeps thread relevant*/win

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
2011_5_2-springpasta04.jpg

Kind of something like this, minus everything else but the pasta.

The most delicious thing I've had in weeks. ;o

. . . I wish that was saying something. UnU

G

Ginkgo

165435256_a0a71e3233.jpg

Actually I decided I want food first, I'm reheating chicken, broccoli & half a sweet potato that I made yesterday.
*keeps thread relevant*/win

Woops. I thought this thread was about witches.

Okay well anyway.

WitchApple.jpg

Apples are a sufficient source of fiber, vitamin c and cyanide. I made one today. All I had to do was rinse the pesticide off.

P

Phantonym

Tortellini. Well, basically I just boiled water, put the pasta in and took it out. But the end result was cooked tortellini and it was goooood.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made an awesome pot roast might've had the heat up too high and blew the safety valve on the pressure cooker--oops. and i made some awesome creamed corn and i made some awesome mashed potatoes, and normal salads

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
READ THIS AND WEEP MORTALS?!?!?!?

I tore a page from the Momofuku Ko recipe book (I found a cooking blog and have the book at home)

THIS IS WHAT I'M COOKING UP RIGHT NOW?!?!

The lurvely eggs are enjoying their bath as we speak.

Asparagus with Miso Butter and Slow Poached Egg

asparagus-23.jpg

And I'm gonna make this for dessert...in 3 days. Fresh figs are already soaking!!

Dulce de Higos

dulce-de-higo-con-queso.jpg

I am so inspirational to myself :cry: I usually just fry up a dry omelette when I'm hungry and simple massacre online recipes.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made pad thai, and sesame ginger dressing which i put on a salad. and than i made homemade hotfudge and made hot fudge sundaes

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I made chicken spiedies the other night with a very good cucumber and red onion salad. I used oregano instead of dill in the salad because I don't really care for dill. I need to do it over but use lamb instead of chicken.

I'm making kung pao chicken with stir-fried green beans tonight. I hope I have enough chili peppers.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I made chicken spiedies the other night with a very good cucumber and red onion salad. I used oregano instead of dill in the salad because I don't really care for dill. I need to do it over but use lamb instead of chicken.

I'm making kung pao chicken with stir-fried green beans tonight. I hope I have enough chili peppers.

Sounds tasty! I tried that long ago but I didn't get the hang of cooking with nuts. I tend to burn them and they taste terribly acidic.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, [MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] it can be tricky and you have to be quick. I burned some nuts I was browning for coffee cake last week cuz I was blabbing my mouth to my roommate.

You need to drive up north and let me cook it for you! Aw heck...We just need to open up a TypeC Cafe. There are so many good cooks on here and add the good company? How can it go wrong? :D

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made a thai curry dish tonight...green curry coconut-milk based sauce, with other ingredients.

On Sunday I had a big cooking day and made a Pound Cake and also homemade tortellini with a mushroom (cremini+shitake)/onion/ricotta/parmesan/thyme filling. YUM! Two more nights of leftovers of that.... :smile:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Yeah, [MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION] it can be tricky and you have to be quick. I burned some nuts I was browning for coffee cake last week cuz I was blabbing my mouth to my roommate.

You need to drive up north and let me cook it for you! Aw heck...We just need to open up a TypeC Cafe. There are so many good cooks on here and add the good company? How can it go wrong? :D

:holy:

Yes! Great idea!

:happy0065:

Btw my slow poached eggs were over poached and my miso butter came out a little too salty and not as creamy. But it was still very tasty! And that's what's important! :alttongue:

I made a thai curry dish tonight...green curry coconut-milk based sauce, with other ingredients.

On Sunday I had a big cooking day and made a Pound Cake and also homemade tortellini with a mushroom (cremini+shitake)/onion/ricotta/parmesan/thyme filling. YUM! Two more nights of leftovers of that.... :smile:

You must join this cafe Cas, we will all eat like queens! And kings!