• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Kotletey Pod Smetanol (Meat patties with sour cream), new potatoes with butter and dill, broccoli

Pinker85

cookie.jpg

Had dehydrated strawberries to use up, so made some strawberry tea cookies yesterday: dehydrated strawberries, almonds, dates, shaved coconut, agave, and a little banana. Mmm . . . cookie.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
My friend made me something like this last night:

Kimchi_Noodle_soup.jpg

Now we're gonna experiment with some acorn squash, since I bought the wrong thing, aha.

med104169_1108_acorn_sq_vert.jpg

Had dehydrated strawberries to use up, so made some strawberry tea cookies yesterday: dehydrated strawberries, almonds, dates, shaved coconut, agave, and a little banana. Mmm . . . cookie.

That sounds delicious. 8D

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The other day I made cold brew coffee, hummus from dried chickpeas, and jerky. I ran out of my homemade spice mix before I ran out of beef slices, though, and made the mistake of using she pre-made jerky spice I had on hand for the rest. It turned out waaaaay too salty, which kind of negates the whole point of making my own jerky. :doh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
cold cucumber soup, we were out of cayenne so i used tabasco might have confused the conversion so it was really spicey but good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made beef quesadillas with beef marinated in garlic and lime and fried in oil, charro beans, monterey jack, and salsa verde

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gnocchi with cheap pasta sauce from a jar and parmesan cheese. Lazy day.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I made steak fajitas last night with a corn, tomato, and black bean salad. I'm really unhappy that so-called cheap cuts like skirt, flank, and flap meat are so damn expensive here.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
white chocolate macadamia cranberry cookies, and yelllow cupcakes with dark chocolate butter cream

Pinker85

lasagna1.jpg

Leftover raw lasagna from his home coming meal yesterday. Unfortunately, this doesn't hold up very well past the first day made. Macadamia cream, walnut pesto, sun-dried tomato marinara, spinach, and zucchini. I also can't find my camera anywhere, so I took this with my camera phone. :(

I also made kale chips with sesame oil yesterday, but I can't get a non-blurry photo of it.

A

Anew Leaf

I made salmon with lemon and dill this past weekend.

2jcaooo.jpg

It's very easy to make! So I shall share!

1- Wash your salmon fillet with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
2- Sprinkle kosher salt and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
3- Sprinkle fresh black pepper, garlic, and fresh chopped dill over the fillet.
4- Drizzle some olive oil.
5- Slice a fresh lemon in thin slices. (If you don't use organic, wash the outside with some detergent to remove some of the dirt and pesticides. This is what I do. :3)
6- Layer the slices over your fillet covering as much of it as possible.
7- Bake in the oven at 425 for 15-20 minutes depending on fillet size.
8- Peel off the lemon slices before eating. :)

The lemon helps to infuse the fish with a lemon taste and keeps the fish extremely moist. It's super delicious!

Permabanned
Lettuce, carrot, corn, cucumber, tomato, walnuts, raisin, olives, melon, cheddar cheese , onion, tuna, seasoned with bit of salt (just the cheese), oregano, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
GVRo6.jpg

N

NPcomplete

A blueberry, clementine and strawberry salad on a bed of lettuce. Oh and it's currently waiting to be rained upon by a zesty balsamic concoction. :D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made bacon butter bread at the side of Bacon and mango juice.

Bacon.

your poor arteries.. I bet your blood's starting to feel like the walls are closing in.