• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great stuff, [MENTION=13943]Pinker85[/MENTION]. Does that mean you're vegan?

Wanderer

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Home made egg rolls! It's way easier than you'd think. Just time consuming (but so, so worth it.)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I sauteed boneless skinless chicken pieces in olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder until browned, along with slices of onion and green pepper.

I served it with hot buttered grits.

Yes, yes I did.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I sauteed boneless skinless chicken pieces in olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder until browned, along with slices of onion and green pepper.

I served it with hot buttered grits.

Yes, yes I did.

everything except the grits i'd eat. grits is the devil *barfs*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
menu for next week so far:
Chicken Oskar
Pork Chops baked with cabbage
Macaroni and Cheese

Pinker85

@[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] No, I'm not vegan or vegetarian. I eat raw fish or mollusks every two weeks or so.

Not all made today. :p

fooooods009gh_edited-1.jpg

Pizza bites: slices of jicama dehydrated with a tomato and red bell pepper pizza sauce. I finished them with a quick nutritional yeast and macadamia nut cheese spread and a few olive slices.

photos001ds_edited-2.jpg

Peach cobbler: peach topped with processed dried coconut, almonds, date, cinnamon, nutmeg, and smallest pinch of salt. The date helps hold the ingredients together. Dehydrated for 30 minutes just to warm slightly. Yummy.

photos013ds_edited-1.jpg

Lucky Girl taco: tortilla made out avocado, corn, and red pepper, half of a RAW sunshine burger used as taco "meat", salsa fresca made with pear tomatoes, cashew sour cream, spring greens, leftover not-yo-cheese sauce over the top.

On the list of things to make over the weekend: sprouted buckwheat and flax flat bread, coconut chia seed and mango pudding (have to use up a huge bag of mangoes I was gifted . . . might also make a Brazil nut and mango tart with drizzle of raw chocolate ganache for Poopyhead and roommates), more tortillas/wraps for the next two weeks (half Middle Eastern flavored (will use some Syrian baharat as I'm curious how the flavors will work) and half Mexican flavored with a base of corn (drowning in cheap, delicious summer corn) and avocado), tomato pesto (was also gifted a bunch of tomatoes and a few are just slightly overripe), possibly more corn chips, and cat food.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't much been into cooking lately...had some Ezekiel cereal with blackberries and raspberries for breakfast if that counts.

Got something called a 'jackfruit' the other day at Fresh. You ever have one?

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is what I wanna do tomorrow (kjöttbullar are part of every visit to IKEA):

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Wu3Bps9ic"]viking style cooking[/YOUTUBE]

Also, this is how I imagine [MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] to look like in the kitchen :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made macaroni and cheese using, new york sharp cheddar, gruyere, and parmasean.

also for father's day i'm making a pork roast with carmalized apples, roasted maple winter vegetables, and some sort of potato and stuffing