• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I said "strudel for the culinarily challenged" => very simple strudel

But we can start a culinary challenge right here and now. Similar to the video challenge. It's only the sending soup in the mail thing that I haven't quite figured out yet :thinking:

F

figsfiggyfigs

damn. I missed the "d". Whoops :laugh:

well, in my defense, I was half asleep when I read that.

I thought there was some internet thing where they all attempt to cook the same thing, and post pictures online.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i made this pavlova for a fella and i liked it. sorry womyns movement

pav.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
IMAG0048.jpg

chicken salad. I'm a canibal :D

also I have a really unsteady hand so i can't take non blurry photos. somone wanna be my photographer?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tacos with black bean salad. The tacos weren't a big deal but the salad had black beans, corn, jalapenos, tomatoes, and red onions in a dressing of honey, olive oil, lime juice, adobe sauce, garlic, cumin, coriander (I like it better than cilantro...it can taste like soap to me) and chipotle peppers.

I also made some GF shortcake biscuits for strawberry shortcake with fresh whipped cream. I don't like strawberries very much but I had to force myself to stop eating the whipped cream. Ahh, dairy fat!

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, I forgot that's not proper English. I guess only people in the South say it.

In the South, it is proper English! I sure do miss it! Even if Florida has changed so much. :(

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
:drool: Pineapple upside down cake... with no cherries, because I don't like maraschino cherries on it.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crepes for breakfast, for lunch...egg salad sandwiches, and for dinner... lamb chops, grilled potatoes, and asparagus.