• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Pinker85

molepears.jpg

Raw mole sauce and pear quarters with tomatoes and cucumbers. Had this with some raw chocolate cocoa. Yum.

(And yes, I know, the Chinese restaurant you go to has my exact same pattern dishes . . . :p)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I made fortune cookies (and their fortunes! :holy:) and dipped them in chocolate and then threw some star shaped sprinkles at them :yes:

one of the fortunes was just a drawing of a snail since I ran out of things to say :unsure:

A

Anew Leaf

salmon burgers with a homemade aoili sauce using mayo, greek yogurt, lemon juice, and green onions. yum!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Cheeseburger pizza. :happy2:

It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. :(

Make this on the grill next time. It makes a world of difference. I use a pre-baked pizza shell but you could make your own dough too, just bake it ahead in the oven or on the grill prior to adding any toppings.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Monday I made raspberry-marzipan coffee cake. The folks at Bible study gave it rave reviews. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
cavatappi with arrabbiata sauce with hot italian turkey sausage and roasted red pepper strips... and caesar salad :)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lazy daisy cake with broiled coconut frosting. More rave reviews. :)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Carrot cake. It's cooling right now. I'll do the cream cheese frosting shortly.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chicken scampi. Lots of butter, white wine, olive oil, and garlic. Such slurpilicious pleasure.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
just now - toasted english muffin-melted cheese-tomato slice-fried egg-bacon-spring greens-tomato slice-melted cheese-english muffin. X2.

<3<3 weekend breakfasts

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I learned how to make nut rolls, and my mom said i did a better job on the dough then she ever did and she's been making them twice a year for over forty years

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
braised baby bok choy

1 cup chicken broth
3 tbs butter
Baby bok choy about 3/4 lb trimmed
sesame oil
pepper

bring butter and broth to simmer in a skillet. add bok choy. simmer for 5 minutes covered or until tender. take bok choy out put on plate and keep warm. reduce liquid down to 1/4th cup add sesame oil and pepper to taste. I did half tsp sesame oil and about 3-4 shakes of pepper

Horrible Aesthete

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stir-fried chick-peas (oil, garlic, soy sauce, spices, cilantro) with white rice and steamed broccoli. And a plum.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
breakfast gravy and i finally got the perfect thickness. I usually do combination of bacon grease and sausage grease but since i was out of bacon grease i used butter and sausage grease ended up really really really good. 1tbs+1 1/4 tsp of flour is what i need to remember.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
braised baby bok choy

1 cup chicken broth
3 tbs butter
Baby bok choy about 3/4 lb trimmed
sesame oil
pepper

bring butter and broth to simmer in a skillet. add bok choy. simmer for 5 minutes covered or until tender. take bok choy out put on plate and keep warm. reduce liquid down to 1/4th cup add sesame oil and pepper to taste. I did half tsp sesame oil and about 3-4 shakes of pepper
that sounds awesome. baby bok choy :wubbie: