• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

F

figsfiggyfigs

I made someseafood dumplings, Oyster stew, and Dukbokki(Korean rice cakes).

img5518y.jpg

img5524q.jpg

img5522g.jpg

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies. Yummmm! And then I ate like 5 of them. :D

same here, while they were cooling I took a shower, when I came out everyone ate them all... but its ok, I got to eat the dough :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
steak, than in the juices i wilted some spinach with half and half and goat cheese, poured the liquid over the steaks. I used the wrong kind of steak so it came out too tough,not doing that kind of steak again. and made baked potatoes

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pasta salad with artichokes, green and red peppers, celery, carrot, radishes, onion, lemon and chive dressing as a gift for my neighbor who watched my cat while I was gone, because it's her favorite.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
IMAG0011.jpg
lunch its a pimento cheese sandwhich i made the pimento cheese which was easy just 1lb velvetta cute into cubes 1 2oz jar pimentos 3 spoonfuls mayo 5-6 shakes cayenne a pinch of paprika. mash it all together using a fork or a mixer (i chose mixer because i'm lazy)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I made corned beef hash and cabbage last night. Real corned beef that I fixed, too. None of that mess in a tin. Bacon fat in the cabbage, too. It was very good...could have just eaten the cabbage alone for dinner.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made corned beef hash and cabbage last night. Real corned beef that I fixed, too. None of that mess in a tin. Bacon fat in the cabbage, too. It was very good...could have just eaten the cabbage alone for dinner.

I love corned beef and yes i'm refering to homemade stuff, the canned stuff scares me tbh

gromit

likes this
Homemade Toffee!

So simple. Melt 1c butter. Add 1c sugar, 1/4 c water, 1/2 tsp salt. Keep stirring and bring to 300 degrees F (hard crack stage). Pour into 9x13 pyrex pan. Let it cool. Break it and dip in melted chocolate on both sides. I think it would be good with nuts sprinkled as well... walnuts or almonds. Didn't have any though.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
I made French Onion Soup from scratch. My whole house smells of onion, but soooo delicious.