• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
88075864.jpg
Yum yum yum yum!!!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Based on Lark's mention of it in the Death Row meals thread, I HAD to make some Banoffi pie. It's toffee and banana pie with a coffee-flavored whipped cream topping. YUM.

banoffipie.jpg

If we ever have another LA meetup... could you please bring me a slice?! :wubbie: :drool:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Damn. That doesn't look good at all. It looks evil.

I didn't take pictures but yesterday I made a baked puff pancake with blueberry topping. Delicious.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
those are adorable!!!

are any of them Ampanman?

wolfy

awsm
Thanks! No, not today. All animals except for the ghost. My daughter bought home a animal bread baking book. How could I resist?

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
starting off the day with a chicken sausage artichoke heart omelet topped with pepper jack cheese, mmmmm.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Found this on another message board and made it last night. Tasty!

Renee's Honeyed Lentil Salad
3/4c dried lentils, rinsed
1(15oz) can chickpeas, drained
1/4c red onion, finely chopped
1/3c dried cranberries
1/4c honey mustard dressing
1tbsp honey, warmed
2tsp cumin
salt and pepper to taste
1/4c cilantro
In medium saucepan, boil 3c water. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer; partially covered. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender but slightly chewy (about 20minutes). Drain well. Transfer to bowl and add chickpeas, red onion, craisins, honey mustard dressing, honey, cumin, salt, pepper and cilantro.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

3/4c dried lentils, rinsed
1(15oz) can chickpeas, drained
1/4c red onion, finely chopped
1/3c dried cranberries
1/4c honey mustard dressing
1tbsp honey, warmed
2tsp cumin
salt and pepper to taste
1/4c cilantro
In medium saucepan, boil 3c water. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer; partially covered. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until tender but slightly chewy (about 20minutes). Drain well. Transfer to bowl and add chickpeas, red onion, craisins, honey mustard dressing, honey, cumin, salt, pepper and cilantro.

i should try this.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP

Yum, that looks really good :). Is that the sort of thing that keeps in the fridge for a while? I'm sort of tired of my standby "healthy lunch" -- and eating out every day is pretty darned bad for both the finances and the health.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Yum, that looks really good :). Is that the sort of thing that keeps in the fridge for a while? I'm sort of tired of my standby "healthy lunch" -- and eating out every day is pretty darned bad for both the finances and the health.

I think it would hold up for at least a few days! It's good cold--I had some this morning.

I made creamed corn with shallots and basil tonight. SO good. The basil complements the fresh corn so well. Also had some fresh blueberries with the fresh whipped cream I made last night.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lazy wench tonight. Pasta with baby bella mushrooms, garlic with more garlic, pine nuts, and pao de queijo.

Oh and I made another loaf of GF bread.