• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Raspberry muffins. My best friend got raspberries for our cooking and videogames meeting yesterday.

305117-RaspberryChocolateChipMuffins.jpg

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that's fair. I just asked cuz two of my friends are gluten intolerent. And I see expensive the food is because their grocery bill is so much higher then mine since they have to buy everything gluten free, and because people with celiac's disease don't have much of a choice the companies can jack up the prices of their foods, since its so limited.

Yeah--it can be pretty damn pricey, especially if you want to make baked goods. It's cheaper to mix up your own flour combos--bought in bulk. Yep, the companies have us over the flour bin, for sure. If you have CD, you'll pay the price in order not to pay Russian roulette with your meals.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Today black eyed peas with pinto beans + bacon, garlic, and onions, tomorrow filet mingon! I'm coming for your top chef position ImRight ;) .

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
Meatloaf (not really a favorite but I was too lazy today and kept it simple)
bild1qr.png

And Hazelnuts again
bild2llb.png

Gonna make 'home made' ice cream later:yes:

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Slowly Braised Lamb Shanks in red wine with tomato, fresh home-grown thyme and oregano, garlic and leeks served on a creamy potato mash with steamed baby green beans ;) It is real cold weather comfort food for our autumn/winter. Winter downunder starts tomorrow!!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Slowly Braised Lamb Shanks in red wine with tomato, fresh home-grown thyme and oregano, garlic and leeks served on a creamy potato mash with steamed baby green beans ;) It is real cold weather comfort food for our autumn/winter. Winter downunder starts tomorrow!!

Oh man, please stop! I'm about to have a foodgasm :wubbie:. I love lamb shanks like no other!

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alabama BBQ Chicken, baked beans, coleslaw...Oh! and another loaf of GF bread and GF oatmeal bars with raisins.

Last edited:

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Oh man, please stop! I'm about to have a foodgasm :wubbie:. I love lamb shanks like no other!

...and they were scrumptious! We set a place for you but you didn't arrive??? :devil:

Have frozen a few serves of the leek & onion jam like gravy with the remaining meat. Will just thaw and use with dumpling tops when in need of comfort food ;)