• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am intrigued. Tell me more about this.

They're little chewy rolls made with tapioca flour for a different texture. They're made with farmer's cheese in the dough and have a gooey, cheesy center. But there isn't any actual filling; it's structured like a molten chocolate cake in that it's just cooked to the point where the center is undercooked, and that provides the illusion of a filling.

3777160796_7a90f3fd97.jpg

Plain white rice soft pressed with a layer of nori in the middle. Thinly sliced pork belly, unsalted and pan seared. Korean chili paste and roasted sesame seeds. All wrapped and bite sized

(yes I do photography as well)

Oh. Hell. Yes. :drool:

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
The mods decided to delete my picture. Apparently it was offensive.

Last edited:
F

figsfiggyfigs

^ OMFG OMFG OMFG !!!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know whether I should be disturbingly impressed, or extremely grossed out.

F

figsfiggyfigs

kushari.JPG

(not my picture)-veggie dish

made Kusharie today, Lazy day... >< but oh so good : D
with a side of steamed green beans, and sautéed zucchini and mushrooms. :D

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gluten-free sandwich bread. 2 loaves of it.

Roasted chicken.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I don't know if "cook" is the right word...

]
I always knew you had the reasoning ability of a monkey. The shit in your hand proves it ;) . J/K... if the pic isn't really you. Still DISGUSTING.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tough act to follow, donna!

i made..
..collard greens..

collard_greens.jpg

but they're good! honest! :blush:

I love collard greens! and turnip greens! and omfg...I want some now!

Nice food ideas in the thread everyone! :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just made three BIG-ASS-LOAVES of Amish Friendship Bread.

See my BLAG for visual details of prior endeavors... :drool:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strawberry pie...mmmm...
I actually made it last night, but am consuming it now.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wait so are you gluten intolerent?

No, I have not been stricken with such misfortune. My partner and our four kids have celiac disease. I'm under contract to produce gluten-free foods for them in exchange for room and board.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No, I have not been stricken with such misfortune. My partner and our four kids have celiac disease. I'm under contract to produce gluten-free foods for them in exchange for room and board.

that's fair. I just asked cuz two of my friends are gluten intolerent. And I see expensive the food is because their grocery bill is so much higher then mine since they have to buy everything gluten free, and because people with celiac's disease don't have much of a choice the companies can jack up the prices of their foods, since its so limited.