• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fried chicken livers...blech...nasty stuff.

Pasta with roasted bell peppers and pine nuts in a mixture of olive oil, raw (yes--raw!) garlic, and balsamic vinegar.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jasmine rice with cumin and turmeric and diced onions, stir-fried spinach with garlic, and a fried egg.

More importantly: beer float (coffee stout with vanilla ice cream) for dessert. <3

Oooh, that all sounds fantastic.

All I've made today is pumpkin pie baked oatmeal for breakfast. I ate my other meals in the cafeteria. :dry:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's super easy -- I'll send you the recipe if you want. :smile:

/is a walking SJ stereotype

Yes please!

And, psh. If living out SJ stereotypes means more yummy recipes then I have no problem with that!

gromit

likes this
Today I cooked

• Spaghetti squash with herbs and brown butter walnuts
  • Roasted Brussels sprouts

I actually ate (other) leftovers for dinner tonight but made the above to eat with upcoming lunches/dinners...

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Two batches of buttercream frosting to decorate cookies with tomorrow.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stir fry with veggies and a black bean patty and a baked sweet potato.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Ham Reuben.

+ choice of meat
+ sauerkraut
+ swiss cheese
+ russian dressing
+ grilled bread

Delicious and filling.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Copycat mozzarella Lubi's. [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] have y'all eaten there? I miss treating myself to one with a cherry limeaid.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I e2/ESFJed so hard tonight.

This bread:

Spaghetti (sauce also from scratch), homemade meatballs, and salad:

Chocolate chip cookies w/vanilla ice cream:

I made dinner for my single roommates and myself. It was delicious. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i plan on making an apple pie crisp thing. the bottom is gonna be a normal pie crust,my mom sent me her apple crisp recipe

Toss together:
1 c. sugar
6-8 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced/cubed
2 Tbs flour
Place apple mixture in pie crust

Mix together and place on top of apple mixture:
½ c brown sugar
½ c oatmeal
6 Tbs Flour
1 stick (1/2 c) margarine, melted
¼ tsp baking powder (optional)

Bake in oven 350 degrees F for35-45 minutes.

gonna serve it with vanilla bean ice cream, and using granny smiths (because that's what we have). and gonna use butter instead of maragine because i like butter better. and drizzle caramel on top

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A gigantic pot of pasta sauce with Italian sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions etc. I don't even know what to do with it now. This is an open invitation to my house for a spaghetti party.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A gigantic pot of pasta sauce with Italian sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions etc. I don't even know what to do with it now. This is an open invitation to my house for a spaghetti party.

Yum! You should freeze some of it in tupperware. That's my mom always did. That way she could just pull it out of the freezer on nights she didn't want to cook.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Copycat mozzarella Lubi's. [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] have y'all eaten there? I miss treating myself to one with a cherry limeaid.

Lubi's subs? Near St. Augustine Road you mean? If so, I have never eaten there. If you say it's good, then I will try it though.